What Are You Listening To Now?

pelicanAndrew

Everywhere I went today it was Christmas music.... often religious. I thought my head might explode. I disike Christmas AND religion so it was a lethal combination.

Right now I have eminem in my head too. Some of his songs are my absolute favorites to run to, especially Without Me.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Country music vocals don't get much better than Tracy Lawrence

Loved this song many years ago when I heard it. Thanks YouTube for letting me listen to anything I want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIUnDVyDMeA

By just seeing your taste in music one could easily believe that you are a teenage, redneck little girl.

. Old school NWA... No, it's not North West Airlines...

Still D.R.E.

Country music vocals don't get much better than Tracy Lawrence

Loved this song many years ago when I heard it. Thanks YouTube for letting me listen to anything I want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIUnDVyDMeA

By just seeing your taste in music one could easily believe that you are a teenage, redneck little girl.

. Old school NWA... No, it's not North West Airlines...

Still D.R.E.

haha, great! I needed a good laugh (I just learned my car needs to be fixed for $650.00!)

Anyway, I listen to NWA all the time, actually. I have a very very very wide variety of interests. If you take a trip down memory lane just in this thread, you'll see me mention everyone from T-Pain and Lil Jon to Kenny G, to Backstreet boys, to Alison Kraus, etc.

I maybe a teenage redneck girl, but I'm also a thug, a gangsta, a pretty boy, and a sensitive jazz fan. I rock it anyway you play it dogg. You dig?

I love Amy Winehouse and listen to her all the time. She's the only new artist that rings with my love for older music. Hopefully she'll clean up her act and be able to make more music but she makes Brittany Spears and Lindsay Lohan look like they have complete control of their lives so I doubt we'll be seeing her make any new records for a while.

As for the Christmas music...it hasn't bugged me yet because its only getting started here...I'm sure I'll be whining about it soon enough though.

Nouvelle Vague

Marilyn manson

jay-Z

Samuel L. Jackson (black snake moan soundtrack)

Roger Alan wade

Ricky Wolking

Sporty Thievz

Method Man

Broken Goose

Little T and One Track Mike

NSync

Dropkick Murphys

tyler Bates (300 soundtrack)

Flyleaf

Charlie Clouser

Clipse