What Are You Listening To Now?

pelicanAndrew

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOFX - 45 or 46 songs that didn't go on other albums (something like that). Great 2 disc CD!

Check "You're Wrong" by them as well! Great song about stuff.

also, Hiretsukan. Waaaay badass hardcore type band with a grrl singer. Political and whatnot, they're on Propagandhi's label (G7 Welcoming Committee).

Alright, that's it.

Been digging through my older electronica stuff for the last day, pulling out all my Aphex Twin discs since they haven't seen daylight in nearly a decade. Selected Ambient Works vol. 2, Classics, On E.P. and Ventolin E.P. have all been played so far, with more to come.

But, for some reason, I have the "Facts of Life" theme song running through my head for no apparent reason, and it doesn't seem to want to go away

VE, you ever listen to Othello And Hipknotiks?

Right now I'm listening to Pelican "The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw" I get to see them next month!!! Yayyy!!!

Hey!

Can't say I've heard Othello And Hipknotiks, but I'll definitely have to check them out

Been listening to one thing all night, replaying the tracks I've found online from Pacific Divide. GREAT hip hop, but I can't find a way to actually buy their songs online and there's no info on how to pick up any actual CDs or vinyl. Too bad, I'd get it in a second if I could locate a way to purchase it and support them

Cat barfed on my iPod while I was at work, but luckily, it still works

Spent my drive time listening to parts of DJ Jester's Heavily Booted disc. Some great parts, particularly the Mobb Deep Shook Ones pt. 2 mixed with Duran Duran's Hungry Like the Wolf that leads into a Blondie/KRS-ONE Jack of Spades mix that's freakin' great. I'm a sucker to play the same track 10 times in a row when I get in the mood.