What Are You Listening To Now?

pelicanAndrew

I love Ozzy, he used to be cool. Crazy Train is my fav Ozzy song, that and the entire Paranoid album from Black Sabbath.

he used to be cool? ahahah

well, i like the entire paranoid album too... it's really original.. ( and good! )

Paranoid is a classic album. I just had to dig it out one more time for a listen.

http://www.huetheronline.org/vbb/sabbath8track.jpg

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhaa.. awesome, i don't even know what that is...

well, have fun with paranoid..

It's an 8 track tape from 1970

Dude, tell me that's just an empty slot on your computer. I mean, you don't really have an 8-track player in it do you? If so, then I bow down, you are the coolest vegan on earth and I'm moving to Montana.

Aye, ya dirty bastard! It's summer there.

I actually prefer winter!!!

The pictures Veganmadre posted are awesome....

I can appreciate both, but after several weeks of the HIGH temperture being around NEGATIVE 6 degrees celcius, you'd appreciate summer too. Good news is we're supposed to get up to around 4.5 degrees celcius and stay there for a while. I probably will not even bother with a jacket at that temperature!

Pink Floyd - Dogs

You just became much cooler in my book. Amazing song.

Although i don't listen to Pink Floyd everyday like i used to, Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands.. and 'Animals' is one of my favorite albums.

Want to be best friends?

Pink Floyd - Dogs

Although i don't listen to Pink Floyd everyday like i used to, Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands.. and 'Animals' is one of my favorite albums.

Want to be best friends?

haha! =)

Do you like 'The Beatles'?

Pink Floyd - Dogs

Want to be best friends?

haha! =)

Do you like 'The Beatles'?

They're ok, not my favorite, don't listen to them much. Pink floyd, and led zeppelin, that's where it's at.

• 2 weeks later...