What matters most about where we stay?

robert

What matters most about where we stay?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think so this year Finn ......well, maybe there is a bus in Hood River that will be near where we stay, but I doubt it. I think we'll be on bikes mostly out in nature. Hood River provides the best options for accomodations for all of us.........but then we do plan on being in Portland for 3-5 days and we'll stay at host member houses and some will be very close to bus lines and easy city accessability.

I picked "total capacity for guests" as I believe we can squeeze in a few more than the recommended number of vacationers... but trying to squeeze in 2x or more the recommended number might not work out too well.

Another consideration... kitchen. It doesn't need to be glamorous, but it needs to be sufficiently big and equpped enough to prepare food for thirty.

I don't think so this year Finn ......well, maybe there is a bus in Hood River that will be near where we stay, but I doubt it. I think we'll be on bikes mostly out in nature. Hood River provides the best options for accomodations for all of us.........but then we do plan on being in Portland for 3-5 days and we'll stay at host member houses and some will be very close to bus lines and easy city accessability.

No worries - I'll just ride my bike there in the morning, grab vegan muffins for everyone, ride over and say hi to Mutaka, and then ride back before y'all even get up.

I didn't realize we might be out in nature - that's awesome, especially if there's mt biking nearby.

Internet is of utmost importance...since we are all friendly vegans we can all sleep on top of eachother if need be...plus pictures will be really fun to post...maybe even a live webcam of our experience

Internet is of utmost importance...since we are all friendly vegans we can all sleep on top of eachother if need be...plus pictures will be really fun to post...maybe even a live webcam of our experience

But, if we're all there... who is going to be online to read our posts?

It would be cool if the city bus line was accessible from where we stay.

It'd be even cooler if we were within walking distance of the coffee shop at 25th and Belmont in SE

well maybe you guys can stay with us for the portland half eh mate? we live on belmont and 33rd now

Edited by xdarthveganx

But, if we're all there... who is going to be online to read our posts?

Surely there will be new members who find out too late to show up...then they'll be sure to not miss the 08' VV

I want a pool and hot tub

Ha - I bet you do because you want to in the pool with some 's...oh, pardon, I mean a nice, soft : who might you which MIGHT lead to some serious and maybe later on (if you're lucky) you'll get to release yer 's . Short after you'll probably with a big fat

Yeah, THAT'S why YOU would like that hot tub.. eh?

(I tried to find some shaggin' emoticons instead of the but well...I guess that is a "mission inpossible" since this is an American forum)

Sweetpea - you are adorable..

Ha - I bet you do because you want to in the pool with some 's...oh, pardon, I mean a nice, soft : who might you which MIGHT lead to some serious and maybe later on (if you're lucky) you'll get to release yer 's . Short after you'll probably with a big fat

(I tried to find some shaggin' emoticons instead of the but well...I guess that is a "mission inpossible" since this is an American forum)

hahahaha. thats f**king hilarious. thank you for that.

HAHA that made me laugh, a lot. http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/laugh.gif