Vegan Bike seats......?

Look for seats on ebay with good prices then check the websites too see what they are covered with...this will get you a cheap/good seat but maybe not a comfortable one. You've gotta try seats before you stick to one...most bike shops will let you try their seats. A seat may be comfy for ten minutes but you may get home after a 30 minute ride and find that your girlfriend has trouble waking you up.

Look for seats on ebay with good prices then check the websites too see what they are covered with...this will get you a cheap/good seat but maybe not a comfortable one. You've gotta try seats before you stick to one...most bike shops will let you try their seats. A seat may be comfy for ten minutes but you may get home after a 30 minute ride and find that your girlfriend has trouble waking you up.

Ya, the stock pista seat actually isnt bad, however that leopard print is just horrible so its gotta go!

There are quite a few options. The easiest is WTB stuff. You can get the WTB speed V saddle at Performance and I think Seven Corners Bike shop may have one or two in stock. Corey at Seven Corners can help you out, I buy all my stuff there. He is mostly vegetarian, or at least tries to be. So he understands the way vegans think, and will do all he can to get what you want. His shop is on 21st and Powell. Tell him Jim Stuck sent you and he will most likely give you a good deal.

I bought went bike shopping to buy a bike for my ex and I was hoping she wouldn't pick the pista due to that lousy saddle. Of course that is exactly what she picked...then after nearly 4 yrs together we split up in a week or so...those pista saddles cause all sorts of trouble.

I bought went bike shopping to buy a bike for my ex and I was hoping she wouldn't pick the pista due to that lousy saddle. Of course that is exactly what she picked...then after nearly 4 yrs together we split up in a week or so...those pista saddles cause all sorts of trouble.

I dont know what they were thinking. Damn italians I tell you. I hate riding it with that thing.