OrganicAthlete Portland Chapter

hill slug

Hello,

My name is Jim Stuck and Robert suggested that I make an introduction. I along with Robert and Michael Labhard are starting a chapter of OrganicAthlete here in Portland. We are focusing on cycling and running, and would like anyone interested to join us. Membership in the local chapter is free, but we would like the local members to OrganicAthlete. You can find more information about us at the following web site, www.organicathlete.org. Feel free to send us any suggestions or comments and join us on our monthly rides with NW Veg members. We can expand into other areas if there is an interest.

Nice...I hope to be a fairly active member once I get out there...maybe I can be the track cycling guy...or maybe the cross trainer for cyclist since I have much more of a lifting background than a cycling background

Hey Jim! Welcome to our community. It is growing all the time and we have a strong group of Portland area members as well.

Thanks for posting an intro. You will be treated with a warm welcome from our awesome team! Thanks for the work you are doing to get OrganicAthlete going here in Portland. I'll get all my brainstorming ideas to you soon.

Now you can see where I hang out online. Dozens of these people will be out here this summer. We can do some sweet OA events in Hood River or Portland with our crowd (many cyclists).

Have a great day and thanks for joining our community.