Food Fight is carrying Vega Smoothie Infusion!

robert

Vega Smoothie Infusion was launched in the US and Canada just 2 weeks ago!

Food Fight! is one of the first stores to get it. The shipment arrived today and I was informed they should have it up on their site in about an hour!

The deal is still on and the offer is still there.

Anytime you order Vega products from Food Fight!, let me know and I'll ship you a bonus package of Vega and other goodies.

The price is about 40% cheaper than regular Vega, but of course this is a totally different product.

It has all the integrity of regular Vega, just a different theme. This is Protein, Fiber, Greens and Essential Fats)....all the hottest things in Nutrition for 2007.

Check out www.myvega.com for more details about Vega and www.foodfightgrocery.com to order Vega Smoothie Infusion.

I'll hook you up, as I've done every time you've all ordered.

Thanks for supporing and ALL VEGAN store and for supporting ME and Vega, my friend Brendan's product line.

I love the new product! I look forward to hearing what you think when you try it.

The deal is still on and the offer is still there.

Please refresh my memory: what is the deal? re: what minimum order of Vega products from Food Fight qualifies? TIA

Also: I'd like to spread the Vega word to others (for example, some budding Vegans on other fitness forums I'm on). Would it be possible for a 'thank you for ordering' box of stuff to be sent to someone of my choice rather than to me? (Just an idea to mull over. The only difference from what you do now would be putting a different addy on the package. And since those of us who buy vega already use vega, this would actually be a good promotional thing to introduce others to it. )

I don't even remember what the deal is. It's somewhere in this section though

Basically I just send a bunch of free Vega when people order it. If they order a bunch, like you did last time, I throw in a book, DVD, t-shirt, bonus Vega, stuff like that.

I'd have to re-read what I posted, but I'm flexible. I just like to send bonus stuff as a thank you for supporting Food Fight, Vega and Me!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, glad you've been to Food Fight! We feel very lucky to have so many places like Food Fight! here in Portland. It is a cool place and they are big supporters of us and what we're doing too.

They've still got all that Vega and Smoothie Infusion as well. You all know the drill. If you order any, let me know and I'll send bonus packs to you.

Thanks!

Be aware if you order from Food Fight that not everyone is on the ball there.

I ordered a large bag of the Vega Infusion, as well as a 12-pack of the single servings (cost $25 each). What I was sent was the large bag...and ONE SINGLE SERVING PACK (which I paid $25 for!). They did refund my overcharge when I let them know what happened, but I think better service would have been to SEND ME WHAT I ORDERED or at least ask me whether I wanted a refund or the complete order.

(I'm hoping Vegan Essentials will start carrying this. )

Be aware if you order from Food Fight that not everyone is on the ball there.

I ordered a large bag of the Vega Infusion, as well as a 12-pack of the single servings (cost $25 each). What I was sent was the large bag...and ONE SINGLE SERVING PACK (which I paid $25 for!). They did refund my overcharge when I let them know what happened, but I think better service would have been to SEND ME WHAT I ORDERED or at least ask me whether I wanted a refund or the complete order.

(I'm hoping Vegan Essentials will start carrying this. )

Was that the first time they have made a mistake? I know you've ordered from there quite a bit and dozens of others from here do too. I think they have a pretty good track record I hope so! Please let me know otherwise.

I know I often get my bonus pack sent out before their order goes out but they are just a day or so behind me.

Was that the first time they have made a mistake? I know you've ordered from there quite a bit and dozens of others from here do too. I think they have a pretty good track record I hope so! Please let me know otherwise.

This was actually only my second order from them (I usually order from Vegan Essentials), so they're batting 500 for me. I don't remember anything off in the first order, except that the vega bars (I bought a dozen) and other bars were just kind of tossed in the package---maybe I'm spoiled by Vegan Essentials and other places where they either wrap them in bubble wrap, or, especially when I buy a case quantity like this, just use a Vega bar display box to send them.

Cool, thanks for the info. I thought you had ordered more times. I have a hard time keeping track, since so many people are ordering from there.

VeganEssentials is totally cool too. I'm friends with Ryan and have met his family too, his parents, his wife, etc. So I support them for sure. I just have the special deal set up with Food Fight! because they are in my neighborhood and obviously in my territory as a rep for Vega.

I love supporting both places. I shop at Food Fight! because it's down the road but I send out lots of announcements encouraging others to support VeganEssentials. I will get more stuff from there when I get more $ in the bank

VeganEssentials must treat people really well. I am also guilty of "just throwing things in a package," when I send stuff out

Thanks for supporting Both and supporting Vega.

• 1 month later...

INFUSED!!!!!!!

Just got it, opened it, made an awesome smoothie. My wife didn't know what happened. I was completely focused on getting infused. I'll explain to her later.

Tastes great with the bananas. I added a little flax oil even though the Vega has flax seeds as part of its ingredient list. I like having a little oily consistency.

I'll probably add my chocolate Vega to the smoothies as well. Not sure why I didn't think of it before.

Great work, Brendan and Sequel! And Robert for turning me onto it!

Now, back to infusion...I feel like doing 50 pushups...