Walnuts for Sale

robert

Hey, does anyone want any walnuts?

My mom has 30+ walnut trees at her house and picks them up, dries them, cracks them, and sells them. She works really hard on it for 4-6 months out of the year. She is retired from work and lives on the farm I grew up on and it's one of her hobbies and she sells them to lots of stores, markets, friends, etc.

Anyway, she has X amount of pounds left over and has filled all her store orders. So she is looking for anyone interested in buying local walnuts from the farm I grew up on.

They are already cracked and ready to eat and she sells for $5 per pound.

Please let me know if you are interested. I can ship them and toss some Vega packs, and other neat little things too.

She is worried she'll have a bunch of walnuts left over without anyone to sell them to. I told her I'd ask my awesome online community

Let me know and I can hook you up. $5 per pound and a couple dollars shipping, based on weight of order.

Thanks!

Odidnetne,

The walnuts were just dried using fans, so just cool air. They weren't cooked or heated so I guess that makes them raw. You should get some dude! davidtarrfoster is eating them like crazy.

They are really good because they are fresh, came from my family farm and are just really tasty.

jonzen,

Just PM me and let me know how many pounds and I'll get it together. I'll e-mail you back with a total and I'll toss in some Vega packets and get it shipped off in the near future.

Thanks!

Odidnetne,

The walnuts were just dried using fans, so just cool air. They weren't cooked or heated so I guess that makes them raw. You should get some dude! davidtarrfoster is eating them like crazy.

They are really good because they are fresh, came from my family farm and are just really tasty.

jonzen,

Just PM me and let me know how many pounds and I'll get it together. I'll e-mail you back with a total and I'll toss in some Vega packets and get it shipped off in the near future.

Thanks!

I may order some next week.

Walnuts and Vega on the way!

Cool, thanks guys. My mom works really hard on this and she has left over walnuts and didn't think she'd be able to sell them.

I told her I'd post something and knowing this group, we'd get some support and it's just a great product and great deal too. Fresh walnuts accompanied by a thank you package from me. All good to go!

Thanks everyone.

Cool, right on ya'll!

Loveliberate....I may not be home. I think someone has tickets for me to go to the NBA game tonight Blazers vs. Nuggets I believe. And most of the walnuts are in Corvallis. I plan on picking them up on Saturday to ship out on Monday to people.

I have some, so check in with me later to see if I'm around

I picked up the walnuts from my mother's house today while I was down in Corvallis.

So, I have about 15 1-pound bags. I know a few of you wanted 3 pounds and I'll get those mailed out tomorrow.

Anyone else?

A pound is actually a really good sized bag. I have one in front of me. I think she put extra in each one.

Anyway, $5 per bag, local from the Cheeke family

Let me know.

If I run out, I can get more next time I'm down there, which will be in about a week.

Thanks!

Yeah, I know. Local to me

Ok, so I just shipped a 3-pound package and realize the best way to do it is by shipping it in a flat rate box. 3 lbs is quite a bit of walnuts so it takes up a lot of space and is heavy. But in a flat rate box you can fill it as heavy as you want for the flat rate of $8.10 to ship it.

So, I decided since shipping is kinda spendy, I'd throw in a ton of bonus stuff, as I always do. So, I jammed it full of Vega and other goodies.

If anyone else wants to get some walnuts, I can ship up to 3 or 4 lbs in a flat rate box and send along tons of other goodies too. I can also do 1 or 2 lbs in a smaller package but probably won't send the goodies because I'll be paying by weight.

Let's see more of those 3lb orders and you'll be very happy with what comes in the mail. I just ask that in addition to the $5 per pound, you help me with the shipping. With all the extra products, you'll come out far ahead.

You can pay using my paypal account ([email protected]) notice ER not ING for this one. Or send a check.

For 3lbs or more, please add $8 for shipping ($23 total for 3 lbs plus lots of goodies).

Thanks!

I'll see what I can do this weekend. My sister is coming up, she's been vegan for two weeks, gonna help her eat good here and excercise, she's a bit overweight.

Walnuts might be in order, depending on how much I get paid, save some fer me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just bumping this up. Anyone want walnuts? I've still got some. Thank you kind people.

I'll let you know. I'm probably going to be purchasing some stuff from somewhere in Oregon, and I realized that wheat is making my allergies go haywire, so a new protein source for variety is in order.

Great!

I just sent out 4 pounds to another forum member over in TN, but I still have 4-5 pounds left I think. I'm sure my mother has more at home too, so next time I'm down there I'll try to pick more up. But at my house in PDX, I have at least 4 pounds.

We can meet up soon.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...