im back

Hero

ive got a laptop and in back online. wohoo finally.

now if only i could keep up with my lifting and keep my muscle mass on .

i missed you all.

my gf and i will be officially attending the portland summer vegan vacation, if it happens to fall on my 2 weeks off that month.

That's awesome! Glad you're back! Hopefully finances will work out for Michael and I so that we'll be able to meet you in person! Well, I guess Michael already has...hopefully I'l get to meet you too! How's life? What are you up to nowadays? Where are you working and living?

That's awesome! Glad you're back! Hopefully finances will work out for Michael and I so that we'll be able to meet you in person! Well, I guess Michael already has...hopefully I'l get to meet you too! How's life? What are you up to nowadays? Where are you working and living?

life is fantastic. i am happy.

what I've been up to:

guitar, lifting, listening to music, sightseeing (hot springs in pagosa springs, colorado are cool), hanging with my gf, watching movies (little miss sunshine, fearless, the protector, etc.), discussing eastern philosophy with a friend, working my job, walking places, cycling (once i purchase a bicycle), reading, hoping to take up some martial arts soon (shaolin boxing, muay thai, tai chi, capoeira), and go to some hardcore shows.

we're going to see incubus on feb 8th. that should be cool.

I live in Denver, colorado. I have my class A CDL now. I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I work in the oil field. I drive the vehicles out there and recover them. and i also help lay down the iron with my mighty sledge hammer so that the company i work for can fracture and/or cement the oil wells. third party contractors to help stimulate the well, or secure it with cement.

i am not a fan of the job, especially being environmentally conscious. but it got me on my feet, i got my cdl, and my gf and i can actually afford to eat now and i can take care of her since she had her surgery. and i have plenty of time off to travel and volunteer and make a difference and whatnot.

next year i plan to drive for a company delivering produce, soymilk, or other vegan products.. like wholefoods..or..whatever company i can find.

speaking of wholefoods.

my gf works across the road from our apartment. she is a cashier at wholefoods. we try to buy almost all our food there and eat as much as raw as possible. cause recycling the packaging from food is difficult in colorado. theres no real program set up here. its sad how wasteful it is here. looking foward to moving to portland next year so we can recycle.

we plan to get a biodiesel vehicle as soon as we can. and we walk everywhere. rarely do we use our car. i guess seeing the oil company and how america abuses the earth, makes me want to have a green (environmentally friendly) life as much as possible.

so thats what ive been up to, mainly working, and trying to get my feet on the ground again.

and i want to bulk back up again and stay in shape.

how u been?

oh yeh i work in Vernal, UT too, and my job gives me a hotel for 2 weeks while im there. i pretty much work 24 hour day, then get 10 hrs off, then another 24 hr day, etc outside in the negative 39 degree Fahrenheit weather.

so im pretty much decided to give up snowboarding since i spend so much time outside. i want to be nice and warm and be inside. hehe

Welcome back! I've been thinking about you quite a bit lately. I spent the last two days with Nettie in Corvallis and we talked about our time hanging out last year. A lot has happened over the past year for all of us, so it will be good to catch up again!

As you can tell the forum is much more popular than it has ever been. You were the guy who told me to make the php style forum when all my other forums kinda sucked. So in a way.....WE ALL have YOU to thank for THIS forum. You inspired the idea and I got Khan to put it all together.

Anyway, we're happy to have you back! I don't even know what you look like now....long hair or short? Piercings or not? More tattoos?

Give us an update brother!

Welcome home. See you this summer.

Welcome back! I've been thinking about you quite a bit lately. I spent the last two days with Nettie in Corvallis and we talked about our time hanging out last year. A lot has happened over the past year for all of us, so it will be good to catch up again!

As you can tell the forum is much more popular than it has ever been. You were the guy who told me to make the php style forum when all my other forums kinda sucked. So in a way.....WE ALL have YOU to thank for THIS forum. You inspired the idea and I got Khan to put it all together.

Anyway, we're happy to have you back! I don't even know what you look like now....long hair or short? Piercings or not? More tattoos?

Give us an update brother!

Welcome home. See you this summer.

yeh man, so much has happened. its been crazy.

thanks man. that means a lot.

yeh i miss nettie's food. should made some pretty solid dishes. i miss oregon bigtime too.

hair is short. my ear guages are small now. and no lip piercing. i only have the one big tattoo on my ribcage. more will be added to it over the years. and this fall i hope to get a full sleeve done inspired by my plans to go to thailand and volunteer to help elephants.

im pretty skinny right now and i like to wear the same clothes everyday. lol.

i will be posting some pics perhaps in the future.

im gonna grow my hair out and then dread it. cause that will be way rad for capoeira.

Good to have ya back!

My father & brother have worked in the oil & gas fields - I have too but in my case, I was working against their many dangerous & destructive (to workers, animals & the environment) practices.

yeh i cant wait to get out of the field. they never really told me what i would be doing and once i got there i was pissed that they lied to me about "safeguarding the environment" and exactly what the job entailed..they presented it to me like i was gonna transport equipment and help protect the environment but instead im actually helping to destroy it, meh. but im stuck in a 1 year contract and if i quit before the year i owe them a lot of money so im gonna stick it out. but i am doing everything i can in my time off to not use gasoline. and next year i will be getting rid of my car officially and going back to just bicycle riding. plus i get two weeks off which i am gonna use to help others.

i currently am personal training someone for free. and in the summer i plan to volunteer and help elephants.

• 2 weeks later...