Oppression

9nines

I do think there is a point to this sometimes...sometimes thinking about the minority winds up stiffing the majority...like the homeland security funding crap...Montana gets something like 12x the funding per resident than New York...it makes no sense at all.

I do think there is a point to this sometimes...sometimes thinking about the minority winds up stiffing the majority...like the homeland security funding crap...Montana gets something like 12x the funding per resident than New York...it makes no sense at all.

Yeah, sometimes the minority does stifle the majority, but Christianity definitely does not get stifled. It isn't such a bad thing for the majority to have it stuck to them every now and then, though. The homeland security stuff is crap, agreed.

Sometime Christianity does get screwed...Georgetown is a Catholic University and a while back the Jewish students complained so much about the crosses above classroom doors so they had to take them all down...I think its a problem when a Christian institution needs to accomodate non Christians that should have known what they were getting into. By the way I'm an athiest...I just think a fair shake needs to be made...or no shake at all(minority, majority or otherwise).

Also my girlfriend went to a small liberal arts school in Minnesota(a Christian one) and it was named on of the most Atheistic schools in america...it makes no sense