cardio, before or after weights?

I think it's better to do the weights first. But if you only do 20-30 minutes cardio, you can do that as a warm-up, too, if it's not too intense.

This is correct because after cardio, the muscles begin to break down. Do weights first then cardio and make sure if you do do them in the same day, do not exceed over an hour in the gym in total. After about 45 minutes, the muscles start to breakdown as well.

I think it's better to do the weights first. But if you only do 20-30 minutes cardio, you can do that as a warm-up, too, if it's not too intense.

This is correct because after cardio, the muscles begin to break down. Do weights first then cardio and make sure if you do do them in the same day, do not exceed over an hour in the gym in total. After about 45 minutes, the muscles start to breakdown as well.

Exactly.

More reasons to never listen to my crap! Next time someone tells me to do cardio first, I will show them a picture of daywalker and say 'Talk to the hand' and they will say 'That's not a hand, that's a photo' and I'll say 'Yea I know'.

Perhaps when you meant cardio you meant warm up instead?

More reasons to never listen to my crap! Next time someone tells me to do cardio first, I will show them a picture of daywalker and say 'Talk to the hand' and they will say 'That's not a hand, that's a photo' and I'll say 'Yea I know'.

Nah, at the gym I used to go to at university, they said that I should do cardio first and then weights. They knew I was doing 45 minutes on bike at that time for cardio. I guess they were AMACHAZ! (amateurs) My knowledge expands as I learn more, and old things that I thought were true get replaced with things which make more sense.

Nah, at the gym I used to go to at university, they said that I should do cardio first and then weights. They knew I was doing 45 minutes on bike at that time for cardio. I guess they were AMACHAZ! (amateurs)

lol, I just caught on that you like to make up your own variations of words, thats cool!

BTW, hand them the addy to this site