What languages do you speak?

Odidnetne

HERO said "rad". And here I was thinking I was all alone in keeping old school slang alive. LOL

Back to languages...I can sing in Italian, French, German, Latin, English, Gaelic, and Spanish. All of my foreign language vocabulary is very poetic and melodramatic, so no practical things like forks or bathroom locations pour moi! However, I did study French for many years and I'm currently re-studying it and I am continuing to learn Italian also right now. I LOVE foreign languages!! They are MUIS sexy....well most of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dutch, English (fluent), Mancunian (getting there ), German (reasonable), French & Italian (basic).

Italian must be my favourite language of those that I can actually (kind of) communicate in. Not much chance of me spending any considerable length of time in the country in the near future, but I still really like the sound of it.

I'm quite lucky in that I pick up words of any language fairly easily. The problem comes when grammar gets involved

I just love slang in any language! I'm still working on my Mancunian (the lingo they speak in Manchester, where I live) and the best compliment I've ever had was someone telling me that they'd never heard a foreigner with a mancunian accent as strong as mine!

• 16 years later...

Hi! My native language is German, but all my life I wanted to learn to speak English fluently, but I always lacked time, motivation and in the end money. However, with time I was able to solve all these problems and decided to ask for help from AllRightPro teaching. In the end I made an absolutely right decision, as these guys were able to quickly teach me the basics of English, and then we moved on to more difficult topics. After 3 months of lessons, my English level is B2 and I'm not going to stop!

• 3 months later...

Are you ready to conquer the world of English? Our online learning platform is your path to success. With personalized lessons, expert guidance and flexible scheduling, you'll take your English to the next level and gain confidence in your English with english tutoring online. Whether you're a student aiming for top grades, a professional expanding your career prospects, or simply an enthusiast passionate about the language, our online learning will help you.