The official "I'm not watching the Superbowl" thre

Odidnetne

odidnete, american gladiators was the shit. I had the oldschool nintendo game too hahah!

I was at my parents house doing laundry and working on one of the many papers i have due this week. I cought a little bit of the game here and there. I would have been down to watch it with some of my good friends as long as there was beer involved. Free beer even better. I actually didnt even know it was today, my best friend made me guess yesterday why his softball practice was moved to saturday night. I had no clue.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

odidnete, american gladiators was the shit. I had the oldschool nintendo game too hahah!

I was at my parents house doing laundry and working on one of the many papers i have due this week. I cought a little bit of the game here and there. I would have been down to watch it with some of my good friends as long as there was beer involved. Free beer even better. I actually didnt even know it was today, my best friend made me guess yesterday why his softball practice was moved to saturday night. I had no clue.

I still have the old school Nintendo game.

I'm not sure they even show the superbowl over here, but if they did I'd not watch it ..

I have an allergy to all things football related

I know Offense74 is into American Football, so I can imagine it might be shown in other countries, but I'm not sure about the UK specifically.

I don't take an interest in any pro sport really either. I like to watch a strongman contest now and then, but that is about the extent of it.

Strongman contests are about the only sport I'd consider watching. They make me want to go push cars around or something.

You're much cooler now.

I think that a lot of us who were on tonight weren't the biggest of football fans, but I think we've have our own fun tonight, some in the form of eating a lot, some in the form of their 102nd post of the day....:-/

You're much cooler now.

What do you mean now !!

I have always been cool lol

True, but now you're even better.

You say the sweetest things

I know, i'm a total sweetheart.

You're much cooler now.

What do you mean now !!

I have always been cool lol

True, but now you're even better.

You say the sweetest things

I know, i'm a total sweetheart.

And so modest x

I didn't watch it (organized sports, perhaps most especially football, do not interest me). I did some cleaning, some course prep, watched a movie, and saw a bit of "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet (a dozen or so adoptable puppies are let loose in a bit area decorated like a football field, with lots of toys, and camera under the water bowl. The "half-time" show is a dozen-or-so kitties in their own stadium, with toys.

The only thing that would have made me turn on a TV Sunday, would have been to see Stevie Nicks do the pre-game show, but from what I saw on YouTube, it wasn't that great anyway.

I dislike football, baseball, basketball, hockey...

And, I don't have TV

The only thing that would have made me turn on a TV Sunday, would have been to see Stevie Nicks do the pre-game show, but from what I saw on YouTube, it wasn't that great anyway.

And, I don't have TV

ha ha! Fantastic! We'd don't have a tv either. (ok, so there is the sponge bob tv upstairs in the girls' room that could probably get a station or two if Michael or I ever tried...)

And, I don't have TV

ha ha! Fantastic! We'd don't have a tv either. (ok, so there is the sponge bob tv upstairs in the girls' room that could probably get a station or two if Michael or I ever tried...)

Yea, I think I stopped watching televison in 2003? Wow, that is a long time ago! I don't miss it at all, honestly. There are more reliable news sources on the web if I want to read it, and I learn so much more reading on the net too, about things I want to learn about! I do have a TV, but it only shows old TV shows that I like on DVD ( I love my Northern Exposure) and movies. Plus I need something to watch my Photoshop DVD's on... Ha, a Spongebob TV! Funny! They have this old seafoam-green console TV on display at the museum here in town. They gutted it and turned it into this really neat diorama of people having a life from the TV, hiking, school, playing in the park, cooking, like a doll house, it's kinda neat.

Hmm, that was a tangent.....

I had a major allergy attack on Superbowl Sunday. I spent the whole day sleeping, waking up, sleeping, putting in eye drops, sleeping, etc...I finally got dressed and left the house for a few hours to snap myself out of it. But yeah, didn't watch the Superbowl. It's interesting that so many vegans don't watch foot ball, or at least the superbowl. I wonder why.

I had a major allergy attack on Superbowl Sunday. I spent the whole day sleeping, waking up, sleeping, putting in eye drops, sleeping, etc...I finally got dressed and left the house for a few hours to snap myself out of it. But yeah, didn't watch the Superbowl. It's interesting that so many vegans don't watch foot ball, or at least the superbowl. I wonder why.

Geez, what caused your allergies? Sounds horrible!

The Lone Star State caused my allergies. Mold, pollen, etc. Just seasonal allergies not to mention that I live in the middle of a cedar forest. It's just part of life in Texas. It's usually not too bad but when we get sudden switches in the weather like we've had recently, the allergens get rough. A lot of people who have never had allergies in their lives develope them when they are in Texas. Don't fret though, it doesn't last long, usually.

The Lone Star State caused my allergies. Mold, pollen, etc. Just seasonal allergies not to mention that I live in the middle of a cedar forest. It's just part of life in Texas. It's usually not too bad but when we get sudden switches in the weather like we've had recently, the allergens get rough. A lot of people who have never had allergies in their lives develope them when they are in Texas. Don't fret though, it doesn't last long, usually.

Ugh, yuck. My seasonal allergies have become sooo much better since I went vegan. Their even better in Oregon. Colorado is very dry, so the molds and pollens are always alive here, year round, fun...