Daily Rant Thread

Zack

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Asheville in December when I went to go buy my car, doesn't look anything like that. It is gorgeous though.

Scranton in real life looks a lot like the picture on Wikipedia of Asheville (that's where I made the connection).

Oh. Depending on the size of our group, I'd like to lead an adventure west of Asheville, some beautiful areas around there.

I was in Asheville in December when I went to go buy my car, doesn't look anything like that. It is gorgeous though.

Scranton in real life looks a lot like the picture on Wikipedia of Asheville (that's where I made the connection).

Oh. Depending on the size of our group, I'd like to lead an adventure west of Asheville, some beautiful areas around there.

Somewhere where we can go cliff jumping!

I can do that here about 5 miles away. There is tons of that stuff around there. I'll make up places and things to do when we actually get something planned.

I can do that here about 5 miles away. There is tons of that stuff around there. I'll make up places and things to do when we actually get something planned.

You can do it here into the Delaware River. I'd love to have a bunch of us hanging out by the cliffs up by us, that would be so much fun.

You can do it here into the Delaware River. I'd love to have a bunch of us hanging out by the cliffs up by us, that would be so much fun.

Would you be able to do an Asheville gathering in early summer? You Pennsylvanians could carpool. I'm pretty sure Michael is interested.

We'd have to figure something out if we did that, I'd want them to drive here personally and then go from my house, as I have lots of major highways that probably run that way close to my house (81, 95, and route 80 which connects to almost every major highway).

I'm sure they'd be willing to?!?! Michael where'd you go, we must discuss.

What the heck is this thread about?

Something terribly important.

Not really, just a conversation between Ed and I, discussing a gathering in Asheville and other things, wanna come?!

Edited by Zack

It started as something to rant about with whatever was going on with your day, but ended up becomming an off topic conversation somehow, I don't want to read it again, to be honest.

I'll wait until Cliff's Notes comes out with the summary.

Shall I build a chat room for you?

It started as something to rant about with whatever was going on with your day, but ended up becomming an off topic conversation somehow, I don't want to read it again, to be honest.

I'll wait until Cliff's Notes comes out with the summary.

Shall I build a chat room for you?

We have moved over to aim, wanna chat with us. We'll get a vbb chat going. Message US!