Any other computer programmers on the forums?

Odidnetne

If you've read the Vegan Vacation section, it's apparent that I really enjoy video games (or at least I seem to be associated heavily with them). I started taking computer programming in school about 7 years ago (but working on them with programming long before that), but I enjoy programming games myself, my theory that the market doesn't have what I'm looking for in it really anymore.

One of my favorite kinds of games are 2d fighters from the late 80's/early 90's, and I've been working with making one on and off for a little while now, but I thought I'd post a screenshot.

pixels rule!!!!

i have a cousin who loves to draw with pixels..( and he is really good ) lol...

i took a Delphi class once.. it was kinda of fun to learn how to create softwares.. but, also, letting me know that programming was not for me..

pixels rule!!!!

i have a cousin who loves to draw with pixels..( and he is really good ) lol...

i took a Delphi class once.. it was kinda of fun to learn how to create softwares.. but, also, letting me know that programming was not for me..

I'm actually not putting all as much effort into this as with other games I'm doing, but thanks.

I do a bit of programming, but nothing professional game-wise.

I don't really have anything to show though, except my art(such as my avatar).

I have a few games I'd like to finish, but its tough balancing projects, at the moment I've also got some websites under development.

nice shot, despite it being jpeg(messes with the quality for pixel-art), I think the characters are small for the resolution. There's alot of space.

I do a bit of programming, but nothing professional game-wise.

I don't really have anything to show though, except my art(such as my avatar).

I have a few games I'd like to finish, but its tough balancing projects, at the moment I've also got some websites under development.

nice shot, despite it being jpeg(messes with the quality for pixel-art), I think the characters are small for the resolution. There's alot of space.

Yeah, I'm going to blow up the graphics for different resolutions, the actual screen is only 640 X 480 for 800 X 600 resolution.