Sexy Vegans/Vegetarians

veggymeggy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you brought Mariam Power into this convo

Is there anyone else you'd like me to include ? If Brad Pitt is veg he's on my sexiest list. Plus let's not forget Fabio (I just know I'm going to get alot of grief for that vote ).

Plus let's not forget Fabio (I just know I'm going to get alot of grief for that vote ).

You like FABIO!

http://right-thoughts.us/images/uploads/nelson-haha.gif

no just kidding. sorry i had to do that.

seriuosly, fabio is a good looking dude. women swoon over him all the time. he is on all those romance book covers as the ideal man. he was on that tv show showing other guys to be sexy studs. and in some other reality show, he broke a couple up and wasn't even there. the girl on the show, well fabio was her ex-boyfriend, and once the new guy found out he just couldn't handle it. he felt like he could never live up to that. so he left the girl.

i had no idea he was vegetarian.

I have just been crushed to learn that Fabio is not a vegetarian... *sarcasm*

But I have just found out that Orlando Bloom and Pierce Brosnan are vegetarians (swooning ). Now let's hope they become vegan.

James Bond 007 is a vegetarian?!

i never knew that. where did you find this out?

I have a license to kill. Well, it's more like a scroll. They gave it to me after I passed the Ninja Trials. Now I can kill whoever the crap I want, even if they're just bugging me a little bit, I can cut they heeed awf.

I am going to research this Pez Broznoz bidniss and see if he really is vegetarian.

He is in a list provided by Peta, you can chickeck chamonay his ass here if you don't believe me:

http://www.redhotcurry.com/archive/news/2004/peta_hottest.htm

On other sites, it has been said that has tried a raw diet and lived in a more ecological fashion or something.

EDIT: awf that list, I also see Avril Lavigne and Mel C, who I can prove are good-looking too.

But I have just found out that Orlando Bloom and Pierce Brosnan are vegetarians (swooning ). Now let's hope they become vegan.

Orlando Bloom WAS vegan, when he was cast in LOTR. he then went back to being just vegetarian

come on now, Pierce Brosnan is NOT James Bond. He was lucky enough to attempt to portray him, but everyone knows, the REAL James Bond was, is, and always will be Sean Connery!

Amen! And Sir Roger Moore?! What a wanker.

Now, Clive Owen could be a good one....

• 4 weeks later...

Orlando Bloom WAS vegan, when he was cast in LOTR. he then went back to being just vegetarian

Ah I finally found this post the posts about orlando bloom. You will be disappointed to read my "orlando bloom isnt vegetarian at all" thread under General Discussion. The fool was proudly eating a hamburger and extolling its false virtues in front of millions of tv viewers. I saw this with my own eyes so I can personally confirm that he isnt a vegetarian. What a DAMN sell out!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...