Hello vegan friends

wiggovegan

Hello

I'm a norwegian vegan, 27, male and I'm not even close to being a bodybuilder. I guess that's mostly the reason why I'm here... I'd really like to get in shape and get...uhm...bigger I'm tired of people calling me thin, and that I have to gain weight.

It would be nice with some inspiration, and this seems like the place to find it

I became a vegetarian in november '97 and vegan in august '99. I was heavily influenced by hardcore bands, especially american (vegan) bands that played at our local scene.

I used to be in pretty good shape when I was younger. I played football(soccer) all day long, and even got into the state team for my age. I went to sports school for 3 years when I was 16, but after that I slowly lost interest, and got into skating and the stereotypical partying.....and, well........here I am, trying to get my health back

Looking forward to meeting you all

Wiggo

Welcome to our group! I'm glad you joined us! We have a lot in common!

I'm 27 in a few weeks and became vegetarian in 95 and vegan in 96. I used to be very skinny too and got tired of hearing about it so I quit running and started lifting weights. Like you, I was always a good athlete as a kid and teenager.

So we'll have lots in common to chat about. I also have Scandivnavian heritage (Denmark) and I've been all over Scandinavian countries, including Norway many times

Great to have you here and welcome aboard!