Hi!

Monark

Hi everyone

Nice to meet all of you

I have been weightlifting since around the year 2000. I had to stop for about a year - during that year I became vegan. I started going back to the gym again this past November - but I am running into this problem: I work out for about a week (weights 3 days a week, cardio 3 days a week) and then I am completely wiped out energywise for about 8 or 9 days after that.

I am very active in my job and do quite a bit of lifting there, so it's not as if I have been a total couch potato for the year I took off of working out. I still have decent aerobic capacity, muscle mass, and strength. I'm just not sure what is causing the exhaustion so quickly.

I am going to try going with raw foods and sprouting to try and clear out any JUNK in my system and get some pure energy flowing. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!

Monark

Hey, welcome to our group!

Great to have you here and I'm sure you'll get some answers, suggestions and feedback soon.

We have a VERY GOOD Raw section here on the forum with many active raw vegan athletes.

So you will feel right at home in that section and everywhere on the forum. We have a really neat group of people. I know we have at least a couple members from your state, and many from your general region.

Thanks for the intro and welcome aboard!