Tigress first thing in the morning ... scarey pic warning

Tigress

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're right. She is very pretty in the morning, and afternoon and evening........and I am funny and a bit rugged, and some mornings I'm still very sleepy and it's hard for me to get out of bed. Other days I'm excited and jump out of bed. In the winter I love to snuggle up with my blankets and stay warm. In the summer I want to get up earlier and get outside before it gets too hot.

I know what you mean about sometimes being in a bad mood. I'm usually not but I have been in the past. I just don't like being woken up by someone. Other than that I'm fine.

Maybe I'll get a morning photo tomorrow. Time for me to sleep now.

Nice stuff Odid.!

Ok, real photos from this morning. Are you ready? Sorry I look a little orange. I've been tanning for photos and stuff like that and the red shirt brings out more orange I'm sure!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/waking2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/waking1.jpg

Yay, robert in the morning! And..........yes it was around 11:30 when I rolled out of bed this Saturday morning.....thank you......thank you.......thank you. You wouldn't want to see photos if it had been around 7AM.

Thanks, that's the real me this morning. I am a little orange these days. But under the right lights it looks awesome and shows off a lot of veins and muscles.

I'm taking my orange self to the gym shortly

I'd like to see MORE morning photos from our crew here.

Everyone looks great in the morning. Better than ever, in my opinion. But, I'm a sucker for disheveled and low maintenance.

I'll try to remember to take a picture of myself in the morning. I, essentially, look the same as every other time since I never wear makeup and rarely brush my hair but, my hair does stick up a bit more until I flatten it with my hands...