Tigress first thing in the morning ... scarey pic warning

Tigress

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first thing in the morning after camping..

I'm guessing that wasn't the night we had that you know, that food, that soy food, you know..... 'cause I'm pretty sure we didn't sleep that night.... there was something about that food.... something smelled funny all night long, and the bears, we thought they were going to come visit us....

Lol! No... this was another trip, although I got very little sleep that night also because you thought the bears were gonna eat you... but actually you always think the bears are gonna eat you..

I'm guessing that wasn't the night we had that you know, that food, that soy food, you know..... 'cause I'm pretty sure we didn't sleep that night.... there was something about that food.... something smelled funny all night long, and the bears, we thought they were going to come visit us....

That's an awesome picture. I just recently lost my cat, but mornings usually involved her waking me up crying for food, not laying in bed with me.

Yea, this is the fat lazy one, Sage. Pancake, she is the breakfast screamer. I am sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how hard that must be....

What can I say? I live with an evil monkey...

Lol! No... this was another trip, although I got very little sleep that night also because you thought the bears were gonna eat you... but actually you always think the bears are gonna eat you..

• 2 weeks later...