Alcohol?

loveliberate

Should we have alcohol?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ll be more interested to see how people react to me being gay than anything else.

I have a strong suspicion, there will be a couple of people who are not comfortable with it, and change their normal behavior because of it.

But you won't be gay ... remember you are my man

Please dont be worried about who you are, we think you are great and cant wait to meet you

But you won't be gay ... remember you are my man

Please dont be worried about who you are, we think you are great and cant wait to meet you

If I'd turn for anyone it would be you Tigress

I'll have to try not to get too jealous of Robert, he has been dusting off some of his moves lately....

As I said it's probably nothing and you all seem like very cool people... If people suddenly don't want to be around me in swim wear (something I have encountered before) I'll put it down to being blinded by my vast expanse of white flesh, rather than anything else.

Thanks for all the nice things people have been posting

I think it was more because they thought I was checking them out, and because they thought I would jump them or something because I'm gay...

(Apparently we find all men attractive)

Yeah, I've known plenty of straight guys who thought all gay men wanted them. Really! Most gay guys wouldn't go anywhere near these dudes!

I think it was more because they thought I was checking them out, and because they thought I would jump them or something because I'm gay...

(Apparently we find all men attractive)

Yeah, I've known plenty of straight guys who thought all gay men wanted them. Really! Most gay guys wouldn't go anywhere near these dudes!

Yeah, and most straight chicks probably wouldn't either!

SyndeyVegan, I'll be there for at least a day, and I would be honored to fend off any negative behaviors! No one will mess around with a 55 year old guy in a zebra print thong! At least, I pray not.

Something tells me prayer will not be needed to protect a 55 year old man in a zebra print thong!

OMMMMMM! OMMMMMMM! OMMMMMMMM!

• 4 months later...

I dont see that folks here are really making much of an issue of this... Personally, I've had too many bad experiences with folks drinking & really prefer to see folks have fun, be social, etc without booze.

Ps. The "christian right" here tends to drink just as much as yr average American.

i'm gay, vegan, and i like beer.

Me too...everything but being gay. However I don't really drink I just really like to.