What are you drinking tonight?

michaelhobson

Several different flavors of rooibos tea. I love that stuff.

Aye yes, I had only know red until this weekend. I discovered organic green rooibos quite by accident this weekend, in bulk at a little store in ohio in the heart of amish country.

I will have to try some of that. Does it taste more like green tea at all?

Aye yes, I had only know red until this weekend. I discovered organic green rooibos quite by accident this weekend, in bulk at a little store in ohio in the heart of amish country.

No, it's way more mellow like you would expect from a rooibos. The one I got has mango and marigolds in it too, so kind of fruity.

No, it's way more mellow like you would expect from a rooibos. The one I got has mango and marigolds in it too, so kind of fruity.

I haven't even managed to find a plain rooibos yet, so I still haven't really "experienced" it. I need to order some online.

I would like to be drinking some Stone Smoked Porter but Kroger hasn't had it for a while so I'm probably drinking Sutter Home wine...the most expensive wine in the world under $6.