Hey Europe check this out

Guest xDanielPx

My band is playing in these cities this and next month. We are all Vegan and pretty much starve everytime we go to Eurpe so if anyone knows of anywhere to eat near any of these cities let me know. Or if you want to bring me food that would rule too! haha(':wink:')

Feb 25 2007 8:00P MTC (Germany) Köln

Feb 26 2007 8:00P White Rabbit (Great Britain) Plymouth

Feb 27 2007 8:00P Underworld (Great Britain) London

Feb 28 2007 8:00P Met Lounge (Great Britain) Peterborough

Mar 1 2007 8:00P Face Bar (Great Britain) Reading

Mar 2 2007 8:00P Rio (Great Britain) Bradford

Mar 3 2007 8:00P Seabreeze (Great Britain) Lowestoft

Mar 4 2007 8:00P Furnace (Great Britain) Swindon

Mar 6 2007 8:00P Metropolis (Norway) Stavanger

Mar 7 2007 8:00P Skylten (Sweden) Linköping

Mar 8 2007 8:00P Henriksberg (Sweden) Gothenburg

Mar 9 2007 8:00P Toxis (Germany) Rostock

Mar 10 2007 8:00P Gladhaus (Germany) Cottbus

Mar 11 2007 8:00P Demode (Poland) Lodz

Mar 12 2007 8:00P Cassiopeia (Germany) Berlin

Mar 13 2007 8:00P Alter Stadtbahnhof (Germany) Schweinfurt

Mar 14 2007 8:00P Café Central (Germany) Weinheim

Mar 15 2007 8:00P Kulturbundhaus (Germany) Leipzig

Mar 16 2007 8:00P Innocent (Netherlands) Hengelo

Mar 17 2007 8:00P Ravellingen (Belgium) Knokke Heist

Mar 18 2007 8:00P De Pul (Netherlands) Uden

Mar 19 2007 8:00P Ostbunker (Germany) Osnabrück

Mar 20 2007 8:00P KFZ (Germany) Marburg

Mar 21 2007 8:00P Sedel (Switzerland) Luzern

Mar 22 2007 8:00P Feierwerk (Germany) München

Mar 24 2007 8:00P Jugendhaus (Germany) Rosswein

Mar 25 2007 8:00P Exhaus (Germany) Trier

Mar 27 2007 8:00P T.B.A. (Portugal) Lissabon

Mar 28 2007 8:00P Ritmo Y Compas (Spain) Madrid

Mar 29 2007 8:00P Mephisto (Spain) Barcelona

Mar 30 2007 8:00P Lyon Hall (France) Lyon

Mar 31 2007 8:00P Aquarium (Germany) Mönchengladbach

Apr 1 2007 8:00P Regenbogen (Germany) Hameln

Awesome tour schedule! Man, I wish I had more money and I'd sponsor the band and come on tour just to hang out!

Maybe this kind of thing will be possible for me in a year or two.

That is a really incredible itinerary to look forward to!

Awesome stuff man! We do have quite a few members in some of those regions and we're gaining lots of new members every week so you never know, some good be in the neighborhood when you're there.

Have fun!

be careful with thai restaurants, many of them use spice paste with fish and/or oyster, even in their veg* dishes.

I have been to Alter Stadtbahnhof in Schweinfurt many times in the past and I remember that they sold vegan food from time to time (mostly burgers). not sure what it's like at the moment. you could email them and ask at: [email protected]

good luck

There is a place in Reading called the Rainforest Cafe which is pretty good. I have no clue on the address/opening times though.

Bradford, you should be able to get a vegan curry pretty easily!

Or you could hunt down the 1in12 club which has a vegan cafe, again I am not sure of the opening hours though...and they don't appear on the website sadly http://www.1in12.go-legend.net/

Also as a heads up in the UK for snacks during the day look out for "Holland & Barrett" store (gold writing on green sign) and "GNC" (red on grey) they're both 'chain' health food shops (not sure your views on those) but they usually sell vegan snacks and stuff.

Unfortunately linköping is too far away for me to bring you any food . I dont know much about restaurants there, but I posted a question about it on another forum so with some luck I might be able to get back with some useful info.

Falafel is usually not too hard to find, as long as you avoid yougurt sauce it should be ok. If you're desperate there is also the option of McDonalds, in sweden they have a vegan burger called McBean.

I pretty much have vowed a long time ago to never set foot inside of McDonalds. I HATE that when i am in Europe McDonalds is commonly refered to as "the American Embassy." Thanks Benny I will keep my eyes open for Holland & Barrett and GNC. does anyone know of any readily accesable snacks that easy to find everywhere in Europe?

I pretty much have vowed a long time ago to never set foot inside of McDonalds. I HATE that when i am in Europe McDonalds is commonly refered to as "the American Embassy." Thanks Benny I will keep my eyes open for Holland & Barrett and GNC. does anyone know of any readily accesable snacks that easy to find everywhere in Europe?

American Embassy.. HAHA!

sorry.. but i find that totally funny...

well, most of people who go to the european mcdonalds are europeans..not americans.... so.. i don't really think that's a good name anyways.. ehehe

lol ( but still funny )

readily accesable snacks that are easy to find everywhere in Europe?

Fruits! Voilà!

there are others, but fruits are the coolest ones..

I dunno what's goin' on in Hameln but near Hameln is Hanover. There is a vegetarian/vegan restaurant named "Hillers" http://www.hiller-restaurant-online.de/anfahrt.html.

But I prefer the doner/falafel shop "Habibi" in 'Limmer Straße' (the district is called "Linden").

They have the best falafel I've ever eaten. You can often get falafel in doner shops (without yogurt sauce).