Vegetarians are Evil

robert

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh now I understand... It's all that soy I've been eating for the past 15 years that has turned me into an infertile, highly effeminate, skeletal, child-abusing & large-breasted mass-murderer...

Awesome!

lucky you ..

I had to pay to get large breasts lol

Oh now I understand... It's all that soy I've been eating for the past 15 years that has turned me into an infertile, highly effeminate, skeletal, child-abusing & large-breasted mass-murderer...

Awesome!

lucky you ..

I had to pay to get large breasts lol

• 1 month later...

I've noticed in the past year or so there's been quite a bit of backlash against vegans and animal rights groups. You know what Ghandi said:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

I think right now we're in the second phase, moving into the third phase. Which means we have quite a bit of fight ahead of us.

I like that quote

It's still funny that they make fun of me. I hear that is happening on a few sites out there

A bit of a fight ahead of us indeed. In due time we win...not for ourselves but for the planet.

It's OK. I've had well over 10,000 positive e-mails and only about 10 negative ones, so the main reaction is pretty positive. There are some websites who will feature me and poke fun at me but it doesn't bother me at all. It's just part of being out there in media as a vegan athlete.

Thanks for your concern but most reactions are positive so far.

Portland is an awesome city to be in as a vegan athlete too.

• 2 weeks later...
Vegans will not wear leather belts or shoes and will often buy their shoes from places which do not use leather in their manufacture. Thus they often wear shoes made from vinyl or other petroleum based materials which do not allow their feet to breath. This is why vegans feet will stink very badly

bullshit.

Fruitarian

A fruitarian is one whose diet is at least 75% fruit. The rest is made up of sprouts or green leafed vegetables.

Fruitarians are usually seriously deficient in vitamin B12 and are very pale looking. The health benefits of such a highly restrictive and nutritionally deficient diet are highly questionable.

The fruitarian diet is a wonderful one, if you are a bat.

bigwii.. are you a bat???

The AntiChrist is a Vegetarian!

Does that make vegetarians bad?

Ok, according to this logic.. i'll try to draw some new conclusions in different topics.

A)KKK was created in the America --> therefore americans movements are all like KKK?

B)Hitler was Austrian --> therefore austrians are all like hitler..

Does that make sense?

How can people feel offended ( or try to offend someone ) by such nonsense?

Ok, according to this logic.. i'll try to draw some new conclusions in different topics.

A)KKK was created in the America --> therefore americans movements are all like KKK?

B)Hitler was Austrian --> therefore austrians are all like hitler..

Does that make sense?

How can people feel offended ( or try to offend someone ) by such nonsense?

Actually, there might be a bit of truth to those two statements. Each of these countries has an oppressive history that helped establish them as nations of power and privilage. In order to create a better world we need to understand how U.S. movements are all like the KKK, or Austrians are all like Hitler.

The U.S. was founded on the principles of White Supremacy that are promoted by the KKK. In fact, White Supremacy is written into the U.S. Constitution that defines the principles of the United States. Even after the abolition of slavery and the civil rights movement, the U.S. is still largely a nation based on White Supremacy. Major U.S. movements, like capitalism and neoliberal globalization, can also be call movements of White Supremacy. Notice: Please read What is White Supremacy? by Elizabeth Martínez before committing to any backlashing to what I just wrote.

The same might be said for Austrians. Hitler wasn't an aberration who just appear out of nowhere, but was raised in a culture of anti-Semitism common in Europe. How else could he become the leader of a massive social movement that had the potential to consume the world? Like the U.S. with racism, Europe established itself through anti-Semitism. Some believe that Austrians could do more to confront their Nazi history, just as the U.S. must do more to confront it's history White Supremacy.

Edited by Daniel

What about Light Supremec? In Africa to this day(moreso in East Africa) light skinned African's have much more power and money. Its the same case in the Philippines. Dark skinned Filipinos get pushed south or into the Mountains and it has simply stayed that way. Every country has a dark history somewhere and its part of "humanity". It exhists in every culture...it doesn't matter if thats man to man or man to woman.

WOW! yeah, I love the steroid bodybuilder on the right. I've competed, so I know alot of bodybuilders. I'm telling you, anyone that makes it pro HAS to use steroids...you just can't get that big without them...vegan or not. I have a close friend that's trying to turn pro now and has taken steroids for years...he's not a vegan or a vegetarian. He's huge, but not huge enough yet. He doesn't say he's big because of his meat consumption, I'll tell you that. Steroid use is a pretty open subject amongst the men in bodybuilding...now the women....that's a different story.

Steroid use is a pretty open subject amongst the men in bodybuilding...now the women....that's a different story.

Yeah...I saw a special on a female bodybuilder called Supersize She and she was saying how if anyone worked as hard as she did they would get that big and that she works too hard to take steriods(in terms of pride it seems). Obviously she's full of it because you can only work so hard to get so big...after that if you work any harder you'll just shrink.