Im sick and the worst part is....

CashOverAss

For the last 2 days i have had a running/stuff nose, itchy eyes and lots of sneezing. It sucks. My body feels fine, doesnt ache or anything, but im just real congested, i dont know if its alergies or some sort of flu or something. but the WORST part is, for the last 5-7 days before i showed any symptoms, i felt like i was taking BETTER than normal care of my body. I started drinking lots and lots of water again, i was making sure i was taking my multi vitamin everyday and my b-12 everyday which sometimes i fall behind on. working out every morning, getting good sleep. I had a huge craving for some fruit right before i got sick and went and stocked up on apples and banannas and stuff and then got sick 2 days later. what a bummer. im taking claritin d as of today but it doesnt help too much.

Get off the claritin, sounds like your body is just doing some cleaning do to your change to a healthier diet, what was it like before? You say that you started about a week before you got sick, that pretty much says detox/cleansing to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like it could be detox. Or it could be lack of rest. Or you could have picked up a sinus infection. Are you resting more (even though you say your sleep was good)? Maybe add a nap in there, too. Recovery can be easily underestimated.

my 1st-per class is so full of 'something' ( something that is obviously not good for me ), after about a year of going there i started to have the runny nose. i had to take 2 tests like that.. i was so pissed.. because that's the 'only' place that actually makes me sick, the moment i step into the class i'm sick, the moment i step out i'm 'fine' again, because of that i'm going to eat raw for a few days.. or perhaps weeks.. i don't really know for how long i'm going to do that, i all want for now is to put less stress in my body for a while..

For the last 2 days i have had a running/stuff nose, itchy eyes and lots of sneezing. It sucks. My body feels fine, doesnt ache or anything, but im just real congested, i dont know if its alergies or some sort of flu or something. but the WORST part is, for the last 5-7 days before i showed any symptoms, i felt like i was taking BETTER than normal care of my body. I started drinking lots and lots of water again, i was making sure i was taking my multi vitamin everyday and my b-12 everyday which sometimes i fall behind on. working out every morning, getting good sleep. I had a huge craving for some fruit right before i got sick and went and stocked up on apples and banannas and stuff and then got sick 2 days later. what a bummer. im taking claritin d as of today but it doesnt help too much.

Shit happens, a sign of good health will be to still get sick but recover very quickly. You can get better faster but eating minimally, if you can't smell or things don't taste good then don't eat! Your body works best to repair itself when it is not busy secreting enzymes to digest food. In other words, dont eat to much and give your body the "chance" to repair itself.

Remember to wash your hands a lot these days!

Get better and if you are going to eat then don't snack in between meals and make them light meals, throw in some vegetable juice and stick to raw foods for a few days.

Stop taking Claritin, it is worthless and you just said so yourself.

All of this info does not come from me, it comes from Dr. Fuhrman.

I hope you get better soon, it is a bummer feeling this way!