VB&F Contest 2007 Progress?

SiNa94

I haven't been able to train consistently enough with moving, deaths in the family, and everything else, but I just started up again last week and I'm feeling it already. I have no idea what my weight is right about now though.

• 1 month later...

I just noticed this thread for the first time

My life has thrown me a few wrenches so I haven't been consistent with my goals and progress. However, posting on the Online Journal has helped me keep committed to doing some form of exercise and I've appreciated others in the contest who keep their online journals, too.

At this point I'm just glad that my upper arms look better than when I started. For an old lady - losing upper arm flab is a big deal

• 3 weeks later...
well one more week to go... i´m stucking at 92kg bw since 2 months, but i changed my aims to have more strength.i gained at least 7 kg in the last 5,5 months and i get a lot nice feedback from my environment how much i changed in the last months.

many people knew me as the skinny vegetarian i used to be 2 years ago ( i had around 75kg ), . but since i got vegan last year october and started serious training in the gym in january my life really changed. i´m much more self confident then i ever used to be.

i increased my bench press from 75 to 120 kg , squats from 100 to 170kg and deadlift is 240 now, don´t know exactly where i started. i now need some thime to get my joints and tendons on the same level as my muscles, because i experienced some problems with them, especially with my wrists. but one thing is bad, i´ve never done so few cardio... i have to increase that!

i remember that pictures i sended in for the contest in february, but i deleted them by mistake, so i´m very excited to see how much i changed when i send in new ones for the end of the contest.

greetz

jakob

Lelle probably has them backed up.

I am currently still 210 and showing all ABS! I have competed in a Show since 2003, so I had a lot of conditioning to do! (muscle memory is a GOOD thing. ) I am doing the Great Lakes SuperNaturals in Chicago, which is October 29 (Which would be the 1st year anniversary of me going Vegan....cool, huh ?) . This will actually be my 7th show. I have normally competed at 182 - 185, so that is what I am going for....depending how I look at that particular weight. I increase my cardio again in few weeks by riding my bicycle to work everyday and maintain running 3.5 miles 6 days a week. (sometimes Sprints too)

I am slowing reducing the amount of Carbs that I am intaking and substituting Raw Veggies. I cut out most all Veggie Junk food, though it's been hard especially during the summer! I have been intaking most of my fats and Carbs in the morning to draw from throughout the day.

So, the end of July I shall post pictures because I think that I would 12 weeks out at that point.

~Justin