What book would you give as a gift ?

Tigress

I have a friend who is on the road to veganism and I would like to get her a book or two to help strengthen her resolve.

If you were buying a book on veganism as a gift which one would you choose ?

Edited to add, I already gave her a couple of cookery books so nothing needed in that dept

diet for a new america john robbins

Old Skool! You're awesome Chesty!

haha thanks michael same to you. i love that book, i need to get a new copy i always give mine away. I feel like it really lures the meat eaters in with the awesome animal stories...gets them hooked. For veggies it's a good reminder. I liked becoming vegan alot as a reference book, i couldnt just sit down and read it but i had it out of the library for close to a year. I've heard alot about skinny bitch and want to read it. For one of my friends who teetered on the verge of vegetarianism/veganism for a while Animal Liberation by Peter Singer motivated him to take the steps to it.

• 14 years later...

I would like to get "The age of cryptocurrency: how bitcoin and digital money are challenging the global economic order"
Learning blockchain technology is something you can change your future and that's for sure!
Although I think it's better to do it online, and so I try to read as many interesting articles on the subject as possible. Recently I came across an author's portal with very detailed information about crypto click here if you want to know more!

I wanted to gift my husband his favorite book on his birthday. He is a big bookworm. He wanted to buy the first copy of elif shaaq 30 mints in this strange world. I searched it online and on the libraries near me. I could not find that book for my husband. Instead, I order mens sheepskin collar jacket for his birthday present. He loved that jacket. After his birthday. My sister sent me a book for my husband.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/1/2007 at 4:00 AM, chesty leroux said:

haha thanks michael same to you. i love that book, i need to get a new copy i always give mine away. I feel like it really lures the meat eaters in with the awesome animal stories...gets them hooked. For veggies it's a good reminder. I liked becoming vegan alot as a reference book, i couldnt just sit down and read it but i had it out of the library for close to a year. I've heard alot about skinny bitch and want to read it. For one of my friends who teetered on the verge of vegetarianism/veganism for a while Animal Liberation by Peter Singer motivated him to take the steps to it.

I love  that book too!

I've regularly had trouble writing. I have a propensity to put things off until later, which has led to a large collection of tasks that are hard for me to do on my own. I just have a paper that I needed to complete, but I was pressed for time. I thus chose ghost writer website, which was a sensible move.

Edited by Nico