new vegan looking for protein supplement

I'm pretty new to the vegan lifestyle and am still in search of a daily protein supplement to replace the whey that I used to take. I think that I would like to use something besides a soy protein. I get plenty of soy through milk, tofu, and other soy based products. Any suggestions?

Honestly unless your trying to get huge I really think most people are better off eating protein through food...I had a 300g quota and I did it with food and/or powders and I think I felt better eating 300g instead of drinking it

It doesnt matter what other powder you take. You can find rice protein in every health food store. Mixed vegeatble protein blends are also common. There are hemp protein powders (typically more expensive) and also pea protein powders.

Protein is protein (of course variation of sources is important). Go to GNC, your local health food store (will probably be more expensive there) and just buy one kind. If you like it, stick with it. If not, finish off the container and try another kind.