organic clothing

Hero

I'm stoked!

I bought all new organic clothing- hemp, cotton, bamboo.

tshirts, slip on shoes, boxers, socks, hat, jacket, hoodies, pants, etc.

I got some pro vegan tshirts, stickers and buttons too. and some of them from FOODFIGHT.

im excited. im gonna donate all my none organic clothing.

and eventually wear nothing but 100% organic clothing.

And also, im gonna save up to payoff my car, so I can sell it and be 100% car free for the rest of my life.

Awesome Topher!

You know what.....you've already donated a lot of your clothing. I find myself wearing various articles that were yours, every week Including this morning I was wearing some of your old jeans. I also have those shorts from your strongman contest in the UK, and lots of other items you left behind in Oregon a while back

Cool that you got all that new stuff too! I'm really happy to hear you are working, making money, having fun, have a computer again and looking forward to seeing you sometime this summer!

Getting rid of the car is a great move...

I declined a company car, complete with free fuel etc when I started working at my current job, and I catch public transport to meetings etc.

They thought I was crazy until they found out it was saving them a whole bunch on parking etc.

Organic clothes are definitely the way to go... Having seen how they farm cotton and the huge amount of chemicals they use it is definitely the way to go.

Awesome Topher!

You know what.....you've already donated a lot of your clothing. I find myself wearing various articles that were yours, every week Including this morning I was wearing some of your old jeans. I also have those shorts from your strongman contest in the UK, and lots of other items you left behind in Oregon a while back

Cool that you got all that new stuff too! I'm really happy to hear you are working, making money, having fun, have a computer again and looking forward to seeing you sometime this summer!

thanks dude. looking foward to this summer too