VBBF Fantasy Basketball - NCAA Tournament Pick'Em

JW

gosh this is great vegan people that enjoy the month of march as much as I do!

if you pick a Cinderella that go's far she could bring you the title!

Scoring breakdown

RD1+2pt +(Seed Bonus)

RD2+2pt +(Seed Bonus)

RD3+4pt +(Seed Bonus)

RD4+4pt x (Seed Bonus)

RD5+6pt x (Seed Bonus)

RD6+10pt x (Seed Bonus)

Hey Matty cakes,

I tried to sign up for your bracket too but had problems getting to it. I got to the site with your link, it asked me to register, i did, then I couldnt find a place to put in that password you gave me to get into your bracket..

-CO

Hey Matty cakes,

I tried to sign up for your bracket too but had problems getting to it. I got to the site with your link, it asked me to register, i did, then I couldnt find a place to put in that password you gave me to get into your bracket..

-CO

I dunno what to say thats the link they gave me and it said you just need a password after you have made an account.

my friends told me they have not had any problems

• 2 weeks later...

Well my Florida pick turned it around for me and I took second place. It would have been closer if I would have just picked the over seeded team every time : ). Well I really Am not a baseball fan. NBA playoffs are gonna be sweet but I can't wait until fall for college football and I have a feeling Florida will repeat there as national champions

I didn't watch a single game of the tournament and didn't see a single highlight reel or anything.

I love college basketball and March Madness but I don't have TV and have been busy so I missed all of it this year. I just saw the post about FL and went to espn.com and saw the results.

Nice job to those who picked it right! C.O. was spot on all tournament long!