new here...

VeggiePD

Hey guys...ive been checkin out the discussion board pretty much all night, readin up on things...and I decided to join. My name is Loran and Im a cop in Richmond, VA. Im kinda short and skinny (5'5" and 110lbs) and Im lookin to put on a couple pounds. Ive been a vegetarian for over a year, and I am in the process of going completely vegan, altho most my meals are vegan. So anyways, Im here to learn lots of stuff about fitness and diet and gain some weight!

Welcome to the forum!

We're getting quite a following from Richmond, VA and that area now. Great to see!

I agree, take some "before" photos and note your weight and what your nutrition program is currently like. It is always fun to look back on what "before" was like. For me it was 120lbs, then later 157lbs, then 193lbs (currently around 180), but point being, it's great to track progress.

Thanks for finding our group and have a great time exploring the site!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Hey VeggiePD, if you need any advice stop me on the street:) Are you VCU PD??? If you are I'm always in the Art building.

VCU PD are made up of police that are in the area of my University. Virginia Commonwealth University. By the way Loran...there is another VCU student on the forum...Paul Messplay.