So, think you're cute?

rico12

This is for the under 18.

I tried for the adult contest (sexiest vegetarian) but didn't make it. But......a good friend of mine did and the top 10 will be revealed very soon.

So check out www.goveg.com for results.

I think we only have a couple of members under 18 on here who would be eligible for the cutest vegetarian contest. But since we all have friends and family members, it's good to know so we can spread the word.

Thanks.

Enter anyways! I'm sure the ladies will love you.

they're offering the ''vegan hoodie'' in which i already have. lol.. well, anyways.. i don't mind have another one..

i've sent my pictures already.. let's see what will happen..

I'm too old.

Next year i think that i'll enter the contest, win, tell everyone how i feel about PETA, have my title taken away, and then get fat again.

Actually i think it'd be fun to enter just to see how far i could get. I'm also working on my goal to be a nude model for my schools art department!

they're offering the ''vegan hoodie'' in which i already have. lol.. well, anyways.. i don't mind have another one..

I'll take it off your hands if you win.

I'll take it off your hands if you win.

no problem, i can send it to you.. the only thing you'll have to pay is the shipping.. ( if i win.. lol )