VEGAN POWER greetinx from Germany!

gourmet VEGAN chef

Hi everyone everywhere!

My name is Patricia (25) from Germany.

First I would like to thank Robert for making this possible. He is such a dedicated guy and is putting a lot of effort and energy into a lot of projects. I met him the first time in Vancouver, BC at the TASTE OF HEALTH and have seen his speech he hold there. GREAT! REFRESHING!

I AM PROUD OF YOU ROBERT!

About me, I am living in Munich but I am originally from Berlin. I am a trained chef and have worked mainly abroad as a vegan chef (Vancouver,BC and Los Angeles, CA). Now I am working for a gourmet vegan restaurant called Zerwirk www.zerwirk.de in Munich, Germany. Besides my job I am currently organizing an event to the cause of the INTERNATIONAL MEAT OUT DAY. If you are from Munich or anywhere in Germany or if you happen to be in Germany and would like to join the event then get in touch with me. And if you want to support the event with any contribution even better. I am looking forward to hearing from anyone of you!

I am glad that I made it here. And I am looking forward to joining some forums.

Talk to you later,

VEGANIZE!

Patricia

GourmetVeganChef

Hey Patricia,

Thanks for joining our forum! You are great! I enjoyed hanging out in Canada and I appreciate you attending my talk and wearing the Vegan Bodybuilding shirts all over Europe

Enjoy the forum and please come by often to chat with all your new friends!

All the best, my friend and welcome aboard!

Welcome, Patricia! Funny - I first met Robert at the Vancouver Taste of Health too (2006). Very cool that you're a chef -- the world needs more vegan chefs! Where did you work when you were in Vancouver? I still don't know the best places to go for vegan food...

Hey Trev! That's cool! Did you know that I had my cooking and preparing (raw vegan) demonstration at the TASTE OF HEALTH 2006 which Robert didn't attend...

Yeah, more VEGAN CHEFS!! Vegan chefs unite!

I worked for The Foundation first, then Melting Point (raw vegan) and Wink! I also had my own catering and did some private cheffing plus cooking demonstrations and event cooking. Unfortunately only The Foundation still exists. In Vancouver it's very common that Restaurants come and go and it's anyway a tough business to run a restaurant. With the right know how and a very good heart (head chef) in the kitchen it works. The weird thing a bout Vancouver is that there are more vegans than vegetarians but there are more vegetarian restaurants than vegans!? All in all I love Vancouver!! Well the best place at the moment is the restaurant Zerwirk...it's in Munich

Thanx for welcoming me, too, Trev!

Talk to you later!

Patricia

GourmetVeganChef

Thanx also to all of you for welcoming me - I really like it here!

Hey, flanders next time you are at the Zerwirk let me know! It will be my pleasure to meet you! And as I heard you might come to my event MEAT OUT DAY which is soooo soon! Help still gotta do a lot, too!! I will get back to you later to give you some more info about the event and anyone else who needs info or advice to organize one I am here to help. And don't miss to ask Robert, he also had some valuable ideas! Where is Robert!? I guess somewhere in the forums

xveganjoshx, it's great you are the president of the AR group at your college and that the MEAT OUT DAY is taking place!! And you are even straight edge as I can see - nice! Me, too.

JW, Thanx and it's nice to be liked instantly! I guess it's my baby blue chef jacket

I also wanna say thanx and hi to CollegeB, Mark7, cubby2112, lelle, Zack, Tigress, Michelle, loveliberate and everyone else that is here, a great place to be!!

cheers,

Patricia

GourmetVeganChef

• 5 months later...