Off to Los Angeles, won't be online much

robert

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note. I have lots that I want to do on the forum but won't be online very much over the next week.

I head to the airport in about 45 minutes and I'll be out of town for a full week.

Have fun and I'll peak on here for a few minutes each night before sleeping if I can, but it will be a very full week in Los Angeles.

Take care,

Robert

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note. I have lots that I want to do on the forum but won't be online very much over the next week.

I head to the airport in about 45 minutes and I'll be out of town for a full week.

Have fun and I'll peak on here for a few minutes each night before sleeping if I can, but it will be a very full week in Los Angeles.

Take care,

Robert

Safe travels bro.

-aaron

I am having a great time so far! I didn't think I'd be able to get online since we're so busy and have lots of meetings and all that stuff but it's late at night and Brendan and I are on for a bit.

I've already seen VeganEssentials, SmartMonkeyAni, Brendan Brazier and lots of other cool people.

We went out to dinner with VegNews Magazine the first night and tonight we went out with Whole Foods and Living Harvest.

This is an incredible event and I am absolutely loving it! So much networking going on. We see vegan "celebrites" all over the place, especially at dinner.

I won't be online much so everyone behave while I'm gone!

Remember if you're in the area, get in touch. Our event is over on Sunday but Brendan and I are staying until Thursday, hanging out in L.A. and surrounding areas.

Aaron only misbehaves when I'm out of town

L.A. isn't too far from Portland

I'm actually here for a full week and I'm loving it even though I'm working. After Sunday night Brendan and I will be free to go to Muscle Beach, Venice, Newport Beach, L.A. and do all kinds of stuff. I'm sure we'll find ways to work a lot and stay busy but I'm looking forward to relaxing too!

I might get a real tan this week rather than my fake winter tan I have in Portland.

I wish you were driving down, Robert (except for the pollution part). You gotta hang out in Santa Cruz for a bit. I'll show you all the cool digs.

Better yet, rent a car for your trip back up, and you and Brendan can chill and hit some great vegan hangout spots with me here.