Free Hugs

andgbr

I'm with Hero. That brought tears to my eyes. The reaching out with love in the form of a hug. All are connected, and only a few of us realize this. And once you do realize this and share, it became quite the group hug then, with laughing faces abound. And the innocent of the child who came willingly, compared to the older culture-entrenched adults that would politely smile and wave on by. You know they want to, but they hold on to their own image of seperateness.

that brought a tear to my eyes. seriously. so awesome

i dont cry but i did get chills.... which is pretty much the same for me i seriously want to make a tshirt like that now and just see what happens lol

nice idea, i think i'll do the same..

He reminds me of a guy I met at the Rainbow Gathering a couple of years ago. There were easily 1000+ people in line for dinner at the Krishna Camp. He started at the back of the line and gave every single person a hug all the way to the front of the line. All he ever said to anyone was "hulla hulla"? I have no idea what that means. Then he started back down the line again and everyone got a second hug.

im gonna make a tshirt for myself.... does this look ok?

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8697/freehugsbp6.jpg

awesome, there's a website where you can create stuff like that and sell, and for each one you sell they give you a % of money.. it's really cool.. i think it's cafepress.com

im gonna make a tshirt for myself.... does this look ok?

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8697/freehugsbp6.jpg

awesome, there's a website where you can create stuff like that and sell, and for each one you sell they give you a % of money.. it's really cool.. i think it's cafepress.com

A t-shirt with a place to put your hands would be cool! You know like where your hands would go if a person were to hug you!

"Put hands and arms here and squeeze"

Something along those lines, but cool idea for the shirt!!