Raw Fitness 90 Day Spring Shape Up Challenge

Bigbwii

Ok you squares, 20th March is the day

RAW FITNESS 90 SPRING SHAPE UP CHALLENGE

Are you sick of letting yourself down and falling back on your promises of getting fit and active?

Are you sick of paying big money to join gyms only to quit going after a week?

Are you sick of being the one that has all the best intentions of getting back in shape but never follows through.

Are you the one that already has a plan of their dream lifestyle but constantly holds themselves back from living it by not taking action?

Well if your that person, this challenge is for you!!!

Stop messing around and start getting the results you want because talk is cheap and doing nothing is even cheaper, at Raw Fitness Bootcamp getting active is is not cheap and our method of payment is dedication and hard work, anyone can talk about getting active but not everyone can overcome their personal demons to actually get out and do it.

So when you come to Raw Fitness Bootcamp, save all the fancy intro's, big talk and empty promises, we are here for the people that are sick and tired of being sick and tired and are determined to actually do something about it by lasting the full 90 days and not dropping out after two weeks.

90 Day Spring Shape Up Challenge Guidelines:

1) Getting started is simple, just set up your Raw Fitness Shape up Blog in the shape up challenge section and get on with it.

2) No goal is too small or too big, your fitness related goals are personal to you.

3) No matter what your fitness/experience levels are, if you put the work in we'll support you 100%.

4) Post before photo's and current stats when you set up your Raw Fitness blog.

5) If your not prepared to be positive and support others on the challenge, stay on the couch and don't join up.

6) Have a fun.

We start on the 20th of this month....

WHO'S IN!?

If your in ....set up your blog here

http://z12.invisionfree.com/FLF/index.php?showforum=238

Hey Bigbwii,

Interesting you mentioned this, as I've been back on raw fruit for the last couple of days.

Why you callin us squares?

Anyway, we need to prove to people that it works, man:

your before and after photos from cooked to fruitarian are not a good advert, I'm afraid:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=234011&cat=500&ppuser=950581

You don't look as big or as strong in the "fruitarian" pic, and you say that now you only do bodyweight exercises.

That doesn't give the message to serious bodybuilders that you can be fruitarian, and still be big, swole, strong, and squat/bench/deadlift as much as people on cooked food.

You look really good in the profile pic, and the black and white photos are cool.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TheFruitarian/

The bodyweight exercises, like the flag, are really impressive - solid core strength and everything.

However, most of us guys want to be huge and swole - 20-inch arms, big chest - bulging pecs, big shoulders, massive quads, wide lats etc. which means big weights on compound exercises (i.e. bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, rows, weighted dips and chins) and a lot of food.

It is slightly annoying that I didn't have access to big weights when I was fruitarian - I was just doing bodyweight exercises as well. Again this suggests to others that the fruitarian diet doesn't support big weights.

We all want to have a healthy mind and healthy body, and a lot of it is just common sense: I guess you just have to find what works for you

Hey Bigbwii,

I havn't joined the forum for a while and for me it's time again to shape up and change my cooking/eating lifestyle and start training again.

So, I was happy to see your message here and I will try to join it starting tomorrow. I havn't seen this message before so I am not prepared to start today.

I hope you will support us all with training and eating tips.

Great idea. Thanks for posting it.

your before and after photos from cooked to fruitarian are not a good advert, I'm afraid: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=234011&cat=500&ppuser=950581

You don't look as big or as strong in the "fruitarian" pic, and you say that now you only do bodyweight exercises.

I don't quite understand this, because I think Bigbwii looks great on this pic and even stronger than before!

Let the challenge begin!

Hey Bigbwii,

Interesting you mentioned this, as I've been back on raw fruit for the last couple of days.

Why you callin us squares?

Anyway, we need to prove to people that it works, man:

your before and after photos from cooked to fruitarian are not a good advert, I'm afraid:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=234011&cat=500&ppuser=950581

That doesn't give the message to serious bodybuilders that you can be fruitarian, and still be big, swole, strong, and squat/bench/deadlift as much as people on cooked food.

You look really good in the profile pic, and the black and white photos are cool.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TheFruitarian/

The bodyweight exercises, like the flag, are really impressive - solid core strength and everything.

However, most of us guys want to be huge and swole - 20-inch arms, big chest - bulging pecs, big shoulders, massive quads, wide lats etc. which means big weights on compound exercises (i.e. bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, rows, weighted dips and chins) and a lot of food.

It is slightly annoying that I didn't have access to big weights when I was fruitarian - I was just doing bodyweight exercises as well. Again this suggests to others that the fruitarian diet doesn't support big weights.

We all want to have a healthy mind and healthy body, and a lot of it is just common sense: I guess you just have to find what works for you

You forget that I'm not a bodybuilder....I'm not training to be a bodybuilder...and I have no goals to be a bodybuilder!

The closest I get to being a bodybuilder is the poses in the pics and I only do those poses because I have not got a clue what else to do.

And your right most guys just wanna be exceptionaly swole and how do most guys do that, by eating mega amounts of food or taking steriods/supplements but how natural or healthy is that?

The before and after pic is not supposed to give the message that you can get bigger on a Fruitarian diet because that's down to the individual and their individual ability, it's supposed to show how much weight I lost and how bloated I was on cooked foods.

Me personaly I don't wanna get swole because I don't have the time for all the maintainance involved but if you wanna get swole then get swole and don't worry so much about how I look, I've got my own goals and I'm perfectly happy where I am and like I've always said to you, just do what makes YOU happy!

It's also really funny to me that you say I look stronger on cooked foods because there's no way on earth I could do half the stuff I do now on cooked food, for me a better quality of life and getting out and active far out weighs giving people the impression that I'm buff.

Edited by Bigbwii

Hey Bigbwii,

I havn't joined the forum for a while and for me it's time again to shape up and change my cooking/eating lifestyle and start training again.

So, I was happy to see your message here and I will try to join it starting tomorrow. I havn't seen this message before so I am not prepared to start today.

I hope you will support us all with training and eating tips.

Great idea. Thanks for posting it.

your before and after photos from cooked to fruitarian are not a good advert, I'm afraid: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=234011&cat=500&ppuser=950581

I don't quite understand this, because I think Bigbwii looks great on this pic and even stronger than before!

Let the challenge begin!

Hey man great to have ya!

You forget that I'm not a bodybuilder....I'm not training to be a bodybuilder...and I have no goals to be a bodybuilder!

The closest I get to being a bodybuilder is the poses in the pics and I only do those poses because I have not got a clue what else to do.

And your right most guys just wanna be exceptionaly swole and how do most guys do that, by eating mega amounts of food or taking steriods/supplements but how natural or healthy is that?

The before and after pic is not supposed to give the message that you can get bigger on a Fruitarian diet because that's down to the individual and their individual ability, it's supposed to show how much weight I lost and how bloated I was on cooked foods.

Me personaly I don't wanna get swole because I don't have the time for all the maintainance involved but if you wanna get swole then get swole and don't worry so much about how I look, I've got my own goals and I'm perfectly happy where I am and like I've always said to you, just do what makes YOU happy!

It's also really funny to me that you say I look stronger on cooked foods because there's no way on earth I could do half the stuff I do now on cooked food, for me a better quality of life and getting out and active far out weighs giving people the impression that I'm buff.

I see - that's cool. I was going to say as well that the front double bicep pose is notoriously difficult: but it's totally cool that you're not vain. I agree that feeling good and being active is more important than just looking buff

I see - that's cool. I was going to say as well that the front double bicep pose is notoriously difficult: but it's totally cool that you're not vain. I agree that feeling good and being active is more important than just looking buff

Front double bicep pose?.... is that what I was doing?

As far as I was concerned I was just mimicking what I see guys like Robert and Daywalker do with no thought of technique what so ever!

I wasn't even flexing properly!!!

So don't be so judgemental next time....

Sure, man.

I saw those pics on "bodybuilding.com", you know, and I just spoke aloud what most budding bodybuilders would think: I thought that your goal was to bulk up, but now I know that your goal isn't to get big and bulky, but primarily to be active - it's cool.

It was just a slight misunderstanding: I didn't know that you didn't know that it was a front double biceps pose, and that for that pose to look good you need more width in the lats for the V-taper, as well as more volume in the chest.

But it's totally cool man - you're doing great work, and now you've filled out again, I'm sure that your front double biceps looks awesome - you look muscular/toned, and well proportioned in the regular pics!

I think it's time to shud up n train now

Sure, man.

I saw those pics on "bodybuilding.com", you know, and I just spoke aloud what most budding bodybuilders would think: I thought that your goal was to bulk up, but now I know that your goal isn't to get big and bulky, but primarily to be active - it's cool.

It was just a slight misunderstanding: I didn't know that you didn't know that it was a front double biceps pose, and that for that pose to look good you need more width in the lats for the V-taper, as well as more volume in the chest.

But it's totally cool man - you're doing great work, and now you've filled out again, I'm sure that your front double biceps looks awesome - you look muscular/toned, and well proportioned in the regular pics!

I think it's time to shud up n train now

Hey I post the same stuff on all kinds of forums from regular fitness forums populated by meat eaters to raw vegan forums.....

Hey no worries, people are always raising the bar on me and I think that there will always be a section of society that will never want to accept that you can be active and happy on a Fruitarian lifestyle.

I've already proved that it can be done but for some I'm never gonna be big enough, I'm never gonna be happy enough, I'm never gonna be perfect enough or whatever excuse for not wanting to accept that it can be done.

Gorilla.... if you stay raw long enough, I think you will find that it's hard enough just to transition to a raw lifestyle let alone try to be active and you'll have a better understanding of what it takes to be successful and active on a Fruitarian diet.

Personally, I've passed caring for big muscles, etc and for me perfomance is key, to me there's no point in being big and buff and getting your butt kicked by the flu or not being able to lift your own bodyweight, etc.