Upcoming shows you will be attending

C.O.

Hey I'm not sure if there already is a thread on here but if not i think it will be a good one. Just post any upcoming concerts, shows, events, whatever that you will be attending and where so others will know about good stuff not to miss in there area.

Today march 10th @ the aladdin theater in Portland I will be seeing Ralphie May! If you don't know who he is he is a hillarious 3-4 hundred pound comedian. Something tells me he is not a vegan... Anyone know of any obese vegans?

Friday march 16th@ mt hood, OR free ski day at skibowl w/ 4 cans of food!

Also march 16th@ bagdad in portland local stand up comedy monthly.

Sunday march 18th @ portland park blocks 12-4pm anti-war rally!

March 30th @ crystal ballroom, Portland Janeane Garofalo live stand up comedy.

May 26th and 27th @ gorge ampitheatre Washington Sasquatch fest. Bjork, Beastie boys, Sarah Silverman, and many more. (I will be camping).

And I'll probably be at whatever vegan fests or bodybuilding comps Robert has coming up as well...

-CO

Yeah thats what I'm talking about and he got some abs too, nice work on those my friend!

Now where the rest of ya'll at? Just staying home having a blockbuster night and a salad and some bbq temphe?

Hey I want a big picture! Who is doing the tech work on this site? I can't get a picture bigger than an inch on here and everyone else has a 6 inch picture...whats up with that? Its cuz I'm Polish huh?! I knew it, jip the Pole he only gets 6kb everyone else gets 24 I see whats going on! Hey Robert don't act like you didnt know this was happening! I want justice! JUSTICE!

Anyone know of any obese vegans?

I do. Because I am one. I have lost weight, but still working on it.

May 5th, 2007: Earth Crisis reunion show w/ Gather and xdeathstarx

at the Ventura Theater in California

I'm so jealous!

On May 4, 2007 I will be going to Reading, PA to see My Chemical Romance at the Sovereign Center.

Might be getting tickets to another concert, but that's all I have lined up at the mo.

I am going to be at a Type O Negative concert in Saugett, IL on April 13th. I just went to a Psyclon Nine show last Sunday in Madison, WI and will possibly be trying to get to another show on their current tour if a good opportunity presents itself.

Big D And The Kids Table and Set Your Goals this friday. Unforunately i have to see alexisonfire and Anti-Flag as well. I'm going to see Mono and World's End Girlfriend 4/19.

You mean unfortionatly you have to see Set Your Goals... That band blows

Big D And The Kids Table and Set Your Goals this friday. Unforunately i have to see alexisonfire and Anti-Flag as well. I'm going to see Mono and World's End Girlfriend 4/19.

my gf likes set your goals but i cant stand em

I love Set Your Goals. Any band that has songs about pirates and goonies is awesome.

Anti-flag would be cool if they...

A. Were actually anarchists

B. Changed their name to "Sorofanti-flag butnotreallycausewelikemoney"

C. Had a different singer.

Really C is most important. Cant stand his voice. A and B just annoy me to no end.

I hear the alexisonfire 7" is good stuff, but from what i've heard of their new stuff, eh.

I love Set Your Goals. Any band that has songs about pirates and goonies is awesome.

Anti-flag would be cool if they...

A. Were actually anarchists

B. Changed their name to "Sorofanti-flag butnotreallycausewelikemoney"

C. Had a different singer.

Really C is most important. Cant stand his voice. A and B just annoy me to no end.

I hear the alexisonfire 7" is good stuff, but from what i've heard of their new stuff, eh.

alot of hardcore bands sing about pirates. but yeh the goonies is awesome. its like my fav movie.

i dont like antiflag

my gf likes set your goals but i cant stand em

It seems they have a fairly large female fanbase.

I don't think my wife likes them (that goodness)

My wife does like Earth Crisis and things like that though. Not to brag but i have it made.

• 3 weeks later...

How was margaret cho? I saw here a few years back she was pretty good I like when she does impressions of her mom best.

I recently saw Janeane Garofalo. She was pretty good. Fred Hermistan opened for her he's great.

Upcoming stuff:

4/6 (ON TV) Mitch Fatel's comedy central premiere! - (comedy central...duh)

4/6 Shitmat - Portland, OR

4/15 Crafty Wonderland- doug fir- Portland, OR

4/20 Image yourself on music (5yr anniv) 4 room dj event (I will be playing)- Bend, OR

5/26 Sasquatch Festival w/ Bjork, Sarah Silverman, Beastie boys and more- the Gorge, WA

• 1 month later...

May 12 veg fest, portland,OR

may 26 sasquatch fest, gorge, WA

June 8th COMEDY KNOCKOUT portland, OR (ask me about it!!)

August 11th Rock the bells ft Rage against the machine, DOOM, Immortal tech, Wu tang, Roots, Brother Ali and more San Bernadino, CA

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am putting on a comedy show in portland on june 8th and Robert Cheeke is one of the judges.

Check out the events page on this forum for more details and to get discount tickets for being a member of this forum!!

-CO aka Dylan