clear skin

Hero

Yeah, I noticed that when I went raw for a short time, and also when I started vegetable juice. My skin breaks out from time to time, and is clear part of the time too, the skin is an organ of elimination, and that's what it's doing.

I've been high raw (80% at least) for the last 5 weeks and my skin has gotten bad too. I figure I'm detoxing a lot. I must do it through my skin, because I only had the raw headache for a day or two back in early Feb. Hoping I stop detoxing soon. Maybe I have to go full raw - was in the plans anyways...

• 4 weeks later...

I got the breakouts too... now my skin is miraculous looking... if I eat nuts or something high fat I'll get a breakout or two but otherwise it's so clear I almost can't believe it... and the 'hormonal spots' i would get around my chin are completely gone. people are always commenting - it glows, it shines, it's so beautiful etc. an occasional breakout is an indication of elimination of something that needs to be booted... raw will make your skin gorgeous!!!

I am fasting FEASTING onjuice right now...

In the past my skin goes NUTS!!

I mean zits the size of canyon's!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I start eating anything look out!

POT hole city..IT got SO BAD that I caved and bought proactive...

ya ya I know...

BUT it WORKED!!

My skin is the clearest it's EVER been!

I get complements!!

• 1 month later...

I had always had problems with breakouts. When I was a teen and drank a lot of milk I had major acne. Now I wish I had known what i know now.

I ate stawberries and water only for ten days and my skin felt amazing. I hadn't worked out, walked or gone running for that time and when I did I got the best runners high. My head was so clear.

Acne is just the body cleansing. This skin is an organ of elimination, when things can't get cleaned out other ways, it comes through the skin. My skin is just about cleared up at about 85-90% fruit diet.

• 1 month later...
Acne is just the body cleansing. This skin is an organ of elimination, when things can't get cleaned out other ways, it comes through the skin. My skin is just about cleared up at about 85-90% fruit diet.

The skin expels as well as absorbs. It has an ability to do both from what I have heard, read & seen at some level.

The skin expels as well as absorbs. It has an ability to do both from what I have heard, read & seen at some level.

I'm not understanding your point? If you're arguing that creams and such work, well then I agree they can treat the symptoms, but not fix the problem.

I ate stawberries and water only for ten days and my skin felt amazing. I hadn't worked out, walked or gone running for that time and when I did I got the best runners high. My head was so clear.

word. I did something similar.

I ate strawberries and drank raw kombucha and water pretty much for 2 weeks straight, and my skin was extremely clear. I walked a lot though and did capoeira.

however I went back to eating some cooked foods and now im broken out everywhere.