Still some probs

Hi!

I'm here since January and do my training almost continuous as you can see in my trainingslog .

But I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. I have the feeling that nothing happened with my body except my arms and shoulders.

I still have my love handles as before, especially the underbelly and the flabby inner thighs.

I wish some suggestions please. I do DB Lunges, Squats and Deadlifts and I go running. But theres nothing, which really claims my inner thigh muscles. I'd really prefer to cancel the Lunges or Squats and add an exercise for the inner thighs. But what's good? I can only use Dumbbells!!! I'd also like to train the calfs.

And the next beast is my belly. Is it really that persistent? It's hell. In the evening it looks like I'm pregnant in the 6th month...

Well, obviously I need some more changes...

The only way your going to get rid of those last bits of fat is lots of cardio. Its easy to get rid of fat in many ways if you have tons of it but if you only have a few problem areas your best bet is cardio...focussing on those spots will be a waste of time. You've gotta get your body to eat itself slowly through low intensity training...which unfortunately means alot of time. How often do you run now??? And how much???

Hey Potter!

I run about 3-4 times a week - at last 1:32 h .

Then I had to pause 3 weeks and now I started this week again - 1:13 h on Wednesday. But I'm in a bad condition now. Tomorrow I will run again.

I plan doing an half marathon in Oktober, so I train for endurance primarily, not for speed.

One other question: Is it better to avoid carbs on off-days or can I eat the same things? I ask because I eat bread and my wellnessflakes daily. Is it better not to eat that, when I do no sports that day?

Honestly your much better off eating your carbs in the form of fruits and veggies...fruits for immediate energy and recovery...and veggies for sustained energy. Some grains are fine but I think you'll feel much better using these sources for energy...also if you have those bits of fat and still run so much maybe you should keep it. I have a friend(she runs for Stanford) that runs a 4:42 mile and you'd never think it by the way she looks. She doesn't eat crap(although she's not vegan) and trains a ton but she just doesn't get lean. I've seen this for women...they can be at peak condition at varying body types but men just can't seem to do that

I've lost 50kg but I find the last 10kg to particulary hard to get rid off.

The high protein thing works (obviously since almost all bodybuilders use it) for loosing weight but I don't think it's healthy so I stay away from it.

Maybe raw is for you, have you tried that? Or maybe just cut out the risk foods for awhile (like gluten, salt, dried fruits, beans, soy, sugar, etc), I know I feel different (worse) when I eat too much of these.

I've had trouble staying under 200 but I think after this summer I'll get to the point that my heavy weight will be under 200. Also I've always gotta keep in mind I'm sorta 3-5lbs less than I am due to all this lousy extra skin...it doesn't bother me at all aesthetically but it kills me on the bike. Anyway those last pounds are a pain and they seem to come back for no reason but when you lose them and gain them...its not as drastic and you get more comfortable at that weight.

Maybe raw is for you, have you tried that?

No, I didn't. But I always have the feeling I never get enough. I can eat a stem cabbage, a paprika and a banana I directly could go on with a huge portion of pasta or something like that. I'm always still hungry after eating fruits and veggies.

And I'm a bit uncreative what veggies I could eat raw.

Or maybe just cut out the risk foods for awhile (like gluten, salt, dried fruits, beans, soy, sugar, etc), I know I feel different (worse) when I eat too much of these.

But I always thought that's important to get all vitamins and nutrients I need as a vegan? Espeacially legumes and soy products.

And my belly is already growing after just eating an apple or something like that

Well, certainly have to change something with my eating. But I think it's really difficult. And it's so painful to reduce more things I love. Ahhhhhhh *g* I really envy the poeple who want to gain mass and and can eat and eat and eat.....

Especially at the moment I have a phase where I'm always hungry and could eat the whole day long... *sigh*