Donuts from Food Fight! Order by March 19th

robert

Here we go again....

Are you ready for donuts? That's what we thought. Now taking orders for Mighty-O. They will be delivering on Thursday (March 22, after 5pm). The dozen contains: Cinnamon Sugar, Lemon Poppy, Lots O' Chocolate, and Raspberry/Coconut. They will be $13.50 / dozen.

If you want in, you HAVE to send an email to [email protected], and tell us how many dozen you want, your name, and phone number. Please note, your deadline for emailing us your order is Monday, March 19 before we close at 8pm. We'll email you back and let you know if your order went through or not. Sorry, no exceptions. And you HAVE to show up and buy them on Thursday, or we'll hate you. If you don't show up, we get to sell them to someone else the next day, sorry.

So, remember: deadline for emailing your donut order is Monday before 8pm. Delivery is Thursday after 5pm. And if you order some, please pick them up. Please?

Also, check this new campaign from Compassion Over Killing and Vegan Outreach. A quick call, or a few thousand of them from caring folks, might make a difference. Pretty cool, huh?

And another also, our next SHAC7 movie night will be on April 15th (8pm, $3) at The Artistery. We'll be showing "Over the Edge" and it will be awesome. Don't miss it. We'll probably be reminding you before then, but just in case...

xoxo

Emiko and Chad and Ago and "Filthy Dave" / Food Fight!

4179 SE Division Street

Portland, OR 97202

503-233-3910

www.foodfightgrocery.com

Yeah, Food Fight! is in Portland but Mighty-O Donuts are in Seattle

Food Fight! is just getting a fresh shipment of them and wanted to inform the Portland people.

But they are right there in your town.

Hey.....will you be at Seattle VegFest next weekend (March 24/25)?

A bunch of us plan on being there.

nice!! I need to contact Mighty-O right quick then!

Next weekend as in the 24th? I think that's doable. Where will it be at? (I'm sorry if this is somewhere else but there is so much to read on this board, I know I end up neglecting and missing a lot of things.)