Fruitarian Fitness

Ok party people....

We start on the 20th of this month....

WHO'S IN!?

If your in ....set up your blog here

http://z12.invisionfree.com/FLF/index.php?showforum=238

Ok guys,

Let's get it on!

Don't forget to take/post your before pics....you can post your before and after pics at the end of the 90 days if that's easier but if you have the guts/motivation then go a head and post the before pics now!

The idea is that at the end of the 90 days all the successful blogs will get moved to the "Before and After" section so the more pics the better!

The 90 Days

Well guys, as our older members can tell you, we've seen many people be really pumped about the challenges only to fade away as quick as they came, so just know that it's going to be a long 90 days and that if you put the work in you will get support and results, remember that at the end of the day even though you'll get support from us it all boils down to you making full use of the forum and motivating yourself and putting the work in.

All the best y'all and let's break new ground and get results!

F1

Help!! LOL Can I still join-in on day 2?? I can't seem to figure out where to sign-up on the site. It says: To join in on the challenge go to the "Wieght Loss & Fitness Challenges" section and set up your blog. but I'm having trouble finding anything labeled that.

Help!! LOL Can I still join-in on day 2?? I can't seem to figure out where to sign-up on the site. It says: To join in on the challenge go to the "Wieght Loss & Fitness Challenges" section and set up your blog. but I'm having trouble finding anything labeled that.

Yeah it's never too late to take part!

Set up your blog here and get going!

http://z12.invisionfree.com/FLF/index.php?showforum=238