The everything is about veganpotter thread

JW

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... I was thinking...... (and if that's not a BIG warning sign.....)

the world really DOES revolve around VPPB (VeganPotter PeanutButter)

There are so many references in he movies thinly veiled for legal reasons:

What they really were saying:

Star Wars:"Use the VPPB Luke"

Citizen Kane: "VPPB"

Apocalpse Now: "I love the smell of VPPB in the morning"

When Harry met Sally: Meg Ryan had just eaten some VPPB!!!

Winnie the Pooh: You dona't REALLY believe there was HONEY in that pot of his????

I don't condone it but I think Winnie added the honey himself...eating honey is natural for bears though so I can't be too angry with him.

I don't condone it but I think Winnie added the honey himself...eating honey is natural for bears though so I can't be too angry with him.

Not all Bears. Some prefer Picnic Baskets

And we all know what is in those picnic baskets!

How long have the hold's been and how much water can be retained during sessions amongst the best of the best???

I hear the bentonite and coffee enema preps prior to walking on stage are fierce.

I can't imagine what the stalls look like day of. They must each have their own professional cleanup bathroom attendant crews highly trained in waste elimination. I hear they are way more efficient and faster than nascar pit crews.....

Bentonite is great...I've actually got over 100lbs of it. I use it my glazes and throwing clay. I think I'll bring some to VV08 so we can all try it together.

BENTONITE!!!! that's what my naturopath prescribed for me years ago when I had candida problems.

(I still haven't forgiven him)

That is the foulest, evilest concoction I've ever ingested.

I'm not worried... there will ALWAYS be a market for Bentonite Free peanut butter

There will always be a market for it...just like gasoline...but there won't always be gasoline.

Surely...eventually it will need to be extracted from double digested peanut butter but if it needs to be done it will be.

Awesome...now you've just gotta come to the cabin and beat me up on the hills...then smother my face in Peanut butter for sucking at climbing.

Thanks, JW! Good to hear from you guys. Too funny, potter. I still suck at hills, so don't hold your breath. Got some power, but mostly just from riding uphill to work...

The lean muscle is coming in and I'm not bulking up from the traditional BB standpoint, but using the muscle and having the metabolism going again does wonders as you guys know. I feel like an athlete again.

I'm going to do my best to make it up there this summer.

Things are going well. I've simplified my life and removed a lot of stress things that I just don't need and I'm focusing on raising my family. We planted a couple of raised beds recently and started growing organic veggies. Most are doing well but we had some frosty evenings which hurt the kale and spinach. But it's been great to share with my kids.

Anyhoo, looking forward to meeting you guys whenever...JW, are you going to VV08? Potter, are you still in MD? I thought you moved out west.

sounds like life is good!

that's great that you are growing organic veggies.

I'm likely not going to make it to VV08

work is just nuts. I've been thinking of making a change as I'm just tired of the same old grind all the time.

Best of luck on the workouts and have fun with the family!!!