I'm glad to be here

bhealthy

Hi,

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm hoping to learn and enjoy. I've been an off and on again vegetarian since I was 20 years old. I'm sad to say though that I am addicted to meat. I crave it night and day and I'm 100lbs overweight to show for it. I feel sad for the poor animals that have been mutilated to feed my fat face and I feel even sorrier for myself. I can feel my arteries clog. My diet is killing me.

I'm here for a permanent change in diet and a new lease on life.

Thanks,

Brian

being here, is not only going to help you lose your meat addiction, but hopefully dairy and eggs as well.. ( if you let us.. )

I have already decided to stop eating dairy and eggs too.

Thank you everyone for your support and very kind welcome.

Hi,

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm hoping to learn and enjoy. I've been an off and on again vegetarian since I was 20 years old. I'm sad to say though that I am addicted to meat. I crave it night and day and I'm 100lbs overweight to show for it. I feel sad for the poor animals that have been mutilated to feed my fat face and I feel even sorrier for myself. I can feel my arteries clog. My diet is killing me.

I'm here for a permanent change in diet and a new lease on life.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey, Brian:

Welcome! Been there, done that very much the same. I respect your decision to do it. I got to be 50 pounds overweight and it's coming off with some bike commuting, calisthentics, and a whole food vegan diet, but I still got a way to go. I mention this because I can empathize, but it's totally doable.

These boards are great and the people are very encouraging and very open to answering questions in a kind way. You came to the right place!

being here, is not only going to help you lose your meat addiction, but hopefully dairy and eggs as well.. ( if you let us.. )

I have already decided to stop eating dairy and eggs too.

Thank you everyone for your support and very kind welcome.

that's awesome.. =D

i hope you like the forum, and again... welcome!

Hello Brian,

Thanks for joining our group! Please stick with us and we'll help you move over to a plant-based diet and help you drop the weight you want and reach the goals you have for yourself.

We really do have a super supportive community on here and we're happy to have you!

All the best and welcome aboard!

• 1 month later...