Walking Marathons

Last week and today I did 3 laps around the lake which is 27 miles, my intent is to find my boundries/limits and to see how far I can push my body and how well it recovers, this will give me a good sense of what I can and cannot do...so far I'm getting stronger and can feel the benefits of the previous week I don't have any race schedual as yet so I'm making full use of the time I have to just experiment.

That is awesome! 27 miles is impressive. I ran 3 miles today, walked 1, and sprinted about 1/2 a mile. Not too great but i'm just getting into it. I got some great sun, great workout, just had some raw juice, i'm feeling really renewed. My diet has become much more raw instinctively as it's warming up...85 degrees today. I feel great.

27 miles is a great achievement..good job man.

That is awesome! 27 miles is impressive. I ran 3 miles today, walked 1, and sprinted about 1/2 a mile. Not too great but i'm just getting into it. I got some great sun, great workout, just had some raw juice, i'm feeling really renewed. My diet has become much more raw instinctively as it's warming up...85 degrees today. I feel great.

27 miles is a great achievement..good job man.

Hey thanks man....it's great to know that I can do that distance at will....

Good stuff! I walk everywhere (no car), and for Wendy and I everything in town feels like it's within walking distance. It's really neat to be able to push your limits and see that you really can move your own body that far if need be. 27 miles is a heck of a long way.