Best Product For Gaining Muscle??

If you had to pick just ONE protein powder for gaining muscle, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take protein, if protein works, or why some protein powders do not work. Just list your absolute favorite protein powder and give your detailed reason.)

VEGA worked for me too. It gave me more energy and made my workouts much more effective, and there was high quality protein for my muscles to feed on too.

same here, and i found that if i put bananas, rasberries, blueberries, and blackberries into the shake it was even better. i used a blender.

I can't believe I forgot VEGA...I guess if the question was best powder I would surely say that but simply protein I say go soy all the way

Since veganpotter forgot to mention Vega, I'll mention Vega, too. One of the wonderful anecdotal benefits I've discovered with Vega is the flushing of waste products from the muscles (i.e. lactic acid). I've switched to primarily raw, but Vega is a core part of my daily routine now, and my recovery has been phenomenal. I'm also gaining muscle and losing fat, workouts being the same (except with more weight now). So I recommend it absolutely.

VEGA worked for me too. It gave me more energy and made my workouts much more effective, and there was high quality protein for my muscles to feed on too.

same here, and i found that if i put bananas, rasberries, blueberries, and blackberries into the shake it was even better. i used a blender.

I also use bananas at the very least.

I personally like Myochem’s CEE-MYO CE2X 6080. I started taking the CE2X about 3 weeks after I starting weight training and have noticed WEEKLY gains in strength and overall muscle size. They do a lot of research and development and recently added a new product myomale 2012. Find detail at www.myochem.com This is a product worthy of every penny paid and one that has found a home on my shelves!!!

But isn't VEGA cooked?

It has rice and pea protein...

as well as being high in sodium..

I met Brandon and asked about this, he said for it to be labelled a "food replacement" he needed to add the sodium...

How bout pure HEMP protein?

Yeah...I think the majority of people that eat a lot of raw foods will actually benefit from the salt in VEGA since a lot of us don't really get much of any. The only real salt I really get is when I eat out(maybe once a week), have the occasional chew of kumbu or eat/drink VEGA.