This is terrible, but hilarious.

Mr.OatGroat

I don't think this is a joke. It isn't that un-common to eat squirrel and I knew kids in middle shool that went squirrel hunting. Plus that skinned squirrel looked way to realistic, and I doubt a cheap show like this would pay the money to make a good fake squirrel. Also I don't see this as being any different than any jerk going out to McDonalds or anything else.

I agree, some people here got mad at me and made a big fuss because I took my daughter to a butterfly exhibition...and here you vegans are cracking up over a squirrel getting shot and eaten for dinner!

Crazy!!!

Who trashed you for that? That's wayyyy extreme if you ask me... I say good job for taking care of your daughter.

I agree, some people here got mad at me and made a big fuss because I took my daughter to a butterfly exhibition...and here you vegans are cracking up over a squirrel getting shot and eaten for dinner!

Crazy!!!

Who trashed you for that? That's wayyyy extreme if you ask me... I say good job for taking care of your daughter.

Thanks....but I think this thread is in pretty poor taste....

Wow, I just automatically figured that was a fake show with how she was going on about how cute the squirrel meat is, but then what Potter said made me think. I did a search and found that it was a real show. I guess I shouldn't assume stuff like that.

• 3 weeks later...