Hi from Virginia

leo08285

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and I guess this is a good place to start getting help with my fittness goals. I should start by saying that I am a Raw Food Vegan, and have been for coming up on a year now. Also I have the fittness goal of increasing my body mass significantly through wieght training and other activities. I should also mention that I love Yoga a lot and I feel I am really good at it and that I have the potential to get even better.

Physically I am a Mesomorph and stand at 6' 3" and 200lbs. I feel i need a lot of guidence because I have been working out for a while and I seem to have plataued and I really want to get out of this slump and at the same time maintain Raw Food practices and continue to grow with my Yoga practice.

I'll be posting on the other sections of rhe Forum to get more specific advice on things like diet and training, and I'll gladly maintain a Blog/Journol too, that may help a lot.

Anyway looking forward to future discussions.

Welcome!

We have lots of raw food members on our board and entire section dedicated to the lifestyle. I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing you around the forum.

We do have a very cool community here and I'm sure you'll inspire others and be inspired by our members too.

All the best and welcome aboard!

• 1 month later...