Detoxing

I turned 100% vegan about 11 days ago. During the first 7 days, I would have many moments where my mind felt very out of touch with reality even though I felt very good and was getting healthier. Because of this, I almost started eating fish again, but thought "this is probably detox right now", so I stuck to it. Then, during the next three days, my mind snapped back into reality and I mentally felt better than I was as a pesco-vegetarian. Currently, I still feel good and my mind is sharp as a knife. (By the way, I ate all the nutrients I needed, so I'm almost 100% positive it wasn't a nutrient deficiency.) Has anyone ever witnessed memory problems I faced when first turning vegan? P.S. I'm ok now

I don't know it was a placebo effect of knowing it was healthier but I felt great immediately. I was only vegetarian for maybe two weeks and I was eating a lot of pizza which probably offset the fact that I wasn't eating meat. Anyway my memory has always sucked and its not better or worse than it ever was...I think. When I'm in a cleansing detox I feel queesy but my brain seems to work fine...I just gotta adjust to sitting and standing

i don't remember having any memory problem.. but i did have a lot of headaches that i almost made me go back into junk-eating.. lucky me i wasn't planning to do what my family expected me to do ( give up. ).. and now it worked, after few days of headaches, and some weight loss, i started to feel better, and better each day..