Yoga Pictures

nicole

I a had a photoshoot yesterday with the same photographer that took my old yoga photos. These are the first few that I've seen. There are more and I'll add them when I get them, if you're interested! I was super nervous about this shoot, but I think they came out pretty good.

Awesome

I've got to try it sometime.

What's cookin' on your lower back?

If you're ever in Philadelphia, feel free to come to a class. I will kick your butt.

My tattoo? It's a lotus. I bought it for myself when I finished my first yoga teacher training. You can see a bigger picture here (http://www.ilikeitsalty.com/storage/nicole/stamped1.jpg) from when it was fresh.

If you're ever in Philadelphia, feel free to come to a class. I will kick your butt.

Will do. They actually have yoga classes both at the gym and the dance studio I go to but for some reason I've never went. I do ballet once a week though, does that count?

My tattoo? It's a lotus. I bought it for myself when I finished my first yoga teacher training. You can see a bigger picture here (http://www.ilikeitsalty.com/storage/nicole/stamped1.jpg) from when it was fresh.

...oops... *ejecting foot out of mouth*. At first it looked to me like it was some kind of pot with some spicy curry (as in flames) in it. A Lotus seems to make more sense though, good choice...

...oops... *ejecting foot out of mouth*. At first it looked to me like it was some kind of pot with some spicy curry (as in flames) in it. A Lotus seems to make more sense though, good choice...

Hahaha, well I *DO* like curry. Maybe I'll have that added next time!

I can't decide if I like the black and white or colored back shot best! Then again, why choose?! I want more!!

Haha, me either, so I posted them both! I still haven't seen the rest... I am waiting as patiently as possible.

Thanks everyone!

That has to be the best lower back tattoo i've ever seen on a woman. Most of em make me want to go "yicky" and run away.

Ha! Thanks. I love my tattoos and some people have made comments about it being a "tramp stamp," but I don't really care what they say!

I tried to do the same with my arms like on the second and third picture - NO WAY!

Really nice pics!

It took me a lot of practice! Haha. Some people are naturally flexible, but I am NOT one of them!

I like that last one in the first set the most since you can't tell the background is really underneath you....you look like your floating

Awesome

I've got to try it sometime.

What's cookin' on your lower back?

i'll try a class or two just cause i need to be in shape for capoeira.

pics look rad. keep up good work.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I mostly just sat there while she did all of the hard work like setting up lights and stuff that I don't know how to do. Haha.

I have two upcoming photoshoots scheduled at the end of this month/start of May with some great photograpers. We'll see what they come up with.

I love the last pic of the first set. The XXX across the back of your arm is awesome!

Thanks! My X's go all the way around my arm (almost). There are 9 of them total. It was my first tattoo when I was 18 (almost 19)!

• 2 weeks later...