Gorilla since completing degree

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I know I have been talking about sprouts alot recently.

Buy Gorilla, did you ever consider of adding sprouts to your diet?

Do some research on them, you'll be amazing.

Keep in mind that many say you can risk getting bacteria from eating them. To avoid this just make sure to grow them right. Use organic sprouting grains, seeds, etc, grow them properly to ensure safety etc.

I jsut ordered like 30$ worth of organic sprouting seeds and grains from a local store and I can't wait to sprout them.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Gorilla would you say its best to stick with only raw fruits and vegetables, with small amount of nuts and seeds, rather than taking protein supplements? Like since protein supplements dont have active enzymes in them doesnt it make it harder for them to digest. But if you look at Sun Warrior and Vega, they are both sprouted brown rice which makes them alot easier to digest, but do they have active living enzymes in them to be as easily digestible as raw fresh fruits and vegetables? That also goes for other vegan protein powders like Source Natural brown rice protein, Natura organic hemp protein, Optiinum Nutrition Wheat protein, etc.

So would you say that a person who lifts weights 4x a week (me), could get all his amino acid, protein, and nutrition through strictly raw fruits and veggies, (including sprouts, i love my sprouts)? I know you are very knowledgable and have alot of experience as fitness and raw nutrition are related, so I have great confidence that you will be able to assist me in my current situation.

Also, what is your opinion on me regularly taking creatine and glutamine? Do they affect the ability to feel vibrantly healthy like most 100% raw foodist notice? Are these bad to take since they are most likely not raw? I take about 5g of creatine and 5-10g of glutamine per day because is supposibly optimizes recovery, but I dont know whether or not if it taxes my liver health. I am really digging dip into this because I am responsible for my own life span, and I want to live the healthy life I deserve.

I apologize for the slightly unorganized question-post, just for some reason I feel rushed - alot of testing coming up this week for my business course and I gotta get back to my studies.

All responses will be greatly appreciated people, as for Gorilla too.

Peace

man, how do you deal with all that sugar?

The sugar in fruits is no harm to human health. Fruits are packed with phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and living enzymes that optimize health. The sources of energy in most if not all fruits are slowly digestible meaning that they don't give you a sugar kick like processed sugar products. Some say it is good to take in good fats with fruits to making the energy of fruits more slowly digestible, making you feel hungry less often.

Dont feel discourage to eat fruits because the sugar in fruits is good for you. Processed sugar and fruit sugar are too different things. Processed sugar causes many types of illness, yet fruits sugar is packed with health promoting components that prevents many types of illness. Eat your raw fresh fruits everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yo Gorilla would you say its best to stick with only raw fruits and vegetables, with small amount of nuts and seeds, rather than taking protein supplements? Like since protein supplements dont have active enzymes in them doesnt it make it harder for them to digest. But if you look at Sun Warrior and Vega, they are both sprouted brown rice which makes them alot easier to digest, but do they have active living enzymes in them to be as easily digestible as raw fresh fruits and vegetables? That also goes for other vegan protein powders like Source Natural brown rice protein, Natura organic hemp protein, Optiinum Nutrition Wheat protein, etc.

So would you say that a person who lifts weights 4x a week (me), could get all his amino acid, protein, and nutrition through strictly raw fruits and veggies, (including sprouts, i love my sprouts)? I know you are very knowledgable and have alot of experience as fitness and raw nutrition are related, so I have great confidence that you will be able to assist me in my current situation.

Also, what is your opinion on me regularly taking creatine and glutamine? Do they affect the ability to feel vibrantly healthy like most 100% raw foodist notice? Are these bad to take since they are most likely not raw? I take about 5g of creatine and 5-10g of glutamine per day because is supposibly optimizes recovery, but I dont know whether or not if it taxes my liver health. I am really digging dip into this because I am responsible for my own life span, and I want to live the healthy life I deserve.

I apologize for the slightly unorganized question-post, just for some reason I feel rushed - alot of testing coming up this week for my business course and I gotta get back to my studies.

All responses will be greatly appreciated people, as for Gorilla too.

Peace

Hi Shawn – this was a great post. hope you did well in your tests.

I supplemented a lot in the past.

I don't think you need glutamine supplements if you get plenty of avocado in your diet as I believe avocado is rich in glutamine.

As for creatine, I think your body makes us much of that as it needs from other nutrients that you can get from fruits. I don't think you need creatine from food as it's made in your body.

As for sprouted brown rice protein powder - it just doesn't taste good on its own - people add sweeteners etc. It's not appetising, it's grainy, chalky - goes like cement - not for me thanks. I'll take fresh nectarines over that any day

Hope that answers your question. Keep up the training.

Edited by Gorilla

• 3 weeks later...

Gorilla I am now 100% low fat raw vegan. Following the natural way of eating.

I have read Doug Graham's book called "The 80/10/10 Diet".

No more supplements (powders), refined foods (salt oil sugar), spices, cooked foods, legumes, grains.. and very little to no seeds and nuts. And.. obviously no animal 'foods'.

Now I have the ability to have an intake of 2500-3000 calories from fresh fruits only. Well of course about 5-6% from greens and vegetables.

Look forward to talking with you in your journey of the all-raw diet.

I hope more people on these forums discover this diet, to incorporate it, to reap the benefits, and then to let others know - which I am trying to do.

Cheers.

Hi. I am not new to this forum but left for quite awhile. Long story short, I am trying to become fruitarian. Taking it one day at a time. At any rate, I am vegan right now. How many true fruitarians are there on here? Its hard to find sites that are vegan that don't FREAK out over an all fruit diet. SHEESH.

Is Richard Blackman still around?

Am I allowed to mention other forums on here?

Hi. I am not new to this forum but left for quite awhile. Long story short, I am trying to become fruitarian. Taking it one day at a time. At any rate, I am vegan right now. How many true fruitarians are there on here? Its hard to find sites that are vegan that don't FREAK out over an all fruit diet. SHEESH.

he is not here these days,. He is in mexico running a breatharian group. He is on suprememaster.tv and calls himself Jericho http://www.suprememastertv.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bmd&wr_id=671

he is not here these days,. He is in mexico running a breatharian group. He is on suprememaster.tv and calls himself Jericho http://www.suprememastertv.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bmd&wr_id=671

nice videos on Richard - amazing journey, one that I would like to emulate - if it's true ...

Edited by Gorilla

• 2 weeks later...

Still trying. I backslid for a few days but I am back trying again. I ate all raw yesterday and feel much better. I have been re-reading Arnold Ehrets books and they help me the most. I am eating some days raw and some days at 80% raw.

As for Richard Blackman, to each his own. If it works for him and others, have at it. I have enough trouble watching how I eat much less judging how others live their lives!!